Huawei P20 specification and prices
The P20 by Huawei was announced on March 2018. This mobile phone belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Huawei P20 cost in USA for today is $699.00. The mobile is already on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Metro PCS, Sprint as well as retail stores like Best Buy, Wal-Mart.
The mobile runs on the most popular platform in the world for today - Android OS. P20 has the late Android version: 8.1 (Oreo). It means that the mobile owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The model is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU which shows a very high performance. It has 4 GB RAM which is a great amount of memory.
The camera's aperture size is 1.6. It is a very large aperture for a mobile. This allows the Huawei P20 to capture high quality photos even when there is not enough light, for example in dark rooms. Also so large aperture will help to capture fast action shots. P20 24 megapixel front camera is great for having amazing selfies. P20 can film 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the best resolution that smartphones support for today.
The mobile phone has a rather big 5.8 inch display size.
This phone has non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery.
The phone's weight is 165 grams (5.82 oz), it is 149.1 mm (5.87 in) high, 70.8 mm (2.79 in) wide and has a 7.7 mm (0.30 in) depth which means that this cell phone is thin.
You can buy P20 in Twilight, Black, Midnight Blue or Pink Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2018, March
- Coming soon. Exp. release 2018, April 6th
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Hisilicon Kirin 970
- Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Mali-G72 MP12
- Dual: 12 MP (f/1.8, 1/2.3", 1.55 µm, OIS) + 20 MP (f/1.6, 27mm), Leica optics, 2x lossless zoom, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- 24 MP, autofocus, f/2.0, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p, 720p@960fps
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.8 inches, 85.2 cm2
- 1080 x 2244 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio (~428 ppi density)
- LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes - EMUI 8.1
- Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery
- 149.1 x 70.8 x 7.7 mm (5.87 x 2.79 x 0.30 in)
- 165 g (5.82 oz, 0.36 lb)
- Single SIM
- Twilight, Black, Midnight Blue, Pink Gold
- 128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- 4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML5 - Fast battery charging - XviD/MP4/H.264/WMV player - MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/Flac player - Document viewer - Photo/video editor
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- HSPA, LTE
Where to buy Huawei P20 ?
Huawei P20 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Huawei P20 . Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of P20 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why P20 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Cheaper alternatives to Huawei P20 :
Huawei P20 comparisons to the rivals with the same price:
More expensive alternatives to Huawei P20 :
Huawei P20 videos
P20 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Huawei P20 reviews by users and experts
List of P20 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of P20 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate P20 it will be very useful too!