Apple iPad mini 3 prices and specs
The Apple iPad mini 3 has an average price among 7.9 inch tablets for today. The lowest tab's price in USA is $280.00.
The iPad mini 3 is released with iOS 8.1: if the device supports newer iOS version you need to update it to run fresh apps. The tab has a high quality 7.9 inch screen with a resolution 1536 x 2048 pixels.
This tablet has non-removable Li-Po 6470 mAh battery which is a perfect battery capacity. Anyway you should note that the battery life greatly depends on the kind of performed tasks: for example playing a game will run down the battery quicker than typing an email.
The tab is equipped with Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based) processor which provides a typical performance. Please note, that dual core processor guarantees that this tab will be a better choice for performing multiple tasks. If you want to buy the most powerful tablet check Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus.
iPad mini 3 has 1 GB RAM which is an average amount of memory for normal performance. The cheapest version of the iPad mini 3 is equipped with a typical amount of internal memory. If you need more, you can buy more expensive size options.
The Apple iPad mini 3 has a typical for tablets 5 megapixel rear camera. The tablet's 1.2 megapixel front camera is bad. The iPad mini 3 supports 2g, 3g, 4g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the tab has a Bluetooth v4.0 which means that you'll be able to use Bluetooth headphones for listening music for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2014, October
- Available. Released 2014, October
- iOS 8.1, upgradable to iOS 10.0.2
- Apple A7
- Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)
- PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, 32mm, autofocus
- 1.2 MP, 720p@30fps, face detection, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR photo
- 7.9 inches
- 1536 x 2048 pixels (~324 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Oleophobic coating
- Non-removable Li-Po 6470 mAh battery (24.3 Wh)
- About 10 h
- 200 x 134.7 x 7.5 mm (7.87 x 5.30 x 0.30 in)
- 331 g (Wi-Fi) / 341 g (3G/LTE) (11.68 oz, 0.73 lb)
- Space Gray/Black, Silver/White, Gold
- 16/64/128 GB, 1 GB RAM DDR3
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- v4.0, A2DP, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- v2.0, reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, compass
- iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML5 (Safari)
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850) - A1600 LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 38(2600), 39(1900), 4
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat3 100/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps