Nikon D810A prices and specs
The Nikon D810A was released on Feb 10, 2015 and is available in USA for $3,796.95.
The Nikon D810A belongs to the category of DSLR (Digital Single Reflex) cameras what means that the device makes pictures of better quality and has many of taking pictures options.
The device can make photos at 36 megapixels max resolution. But if you want to get better picture quality the more important specification is a sensor size. This camera has a Full frame (35.9 x 24 mm) sensor. It means that the Nikon D810A is a professional camera that will shoot awesome photos but it has a significant drawback - the model is not portable.
The Nikon D810A has max shutter speed of 1/8000 sec. This shutter speed is above average for cameras and is fast enough for shooting fast moving subjects. The Nikon D810A produces high quality videos in Full HD resolution.
The Nikon D810A is an interchangeable and has Nikon F lens mount. If the scene demands special photography conditions, you can change lens to a more appropriate to produce the best quality photos.
The Nikon D810A battery life will be enough to take up to 1200 photos.
Screen & Viewfinder
Lens & Focus
Physical & Battery
Image ratio w:h
Sensor photo detectors
Boosted ISO (minimum)
Boosted ISO (maximum)
White balance presets
Custom white balance
JPEG quality levels
Minimum shutter speed
Maximum shutter speed
Manual exposure mode
Subject / scene modes
Number of focus points
Focal length multiplier
Weight (inc. batteries)
Battery Life (CIPA)
- Feb 10, 2015
- Mid-size SLR
- 36 megapixels
- 7360 x 4912
- Full frame (35.9 x 24 mm)
- EXPEED 4
- 5:4, 3:2
- FX: 5520 x 3680, 3680 x 2456; 1.2: 6144 x 4080, 4608 x 3056, 3072 x 2040; 5:4: 6144 x 4912, 4608 x 3680, 3072 x 2456; DX: 4800 x 3200, 3600 x 2400, 2400 x 1600
- 37 megapixels
- Auto, 200-12800 (expandable to 100-51200)
- Yes (6 slots)
- RAW + TIFF
- Fine, normal, basic
- 30 sec
- 1/8000 sec
- 12.00 m (at ISO 100)
- Yes (via hot shoe, flash sync terminal, wireless)
- Front-curtain sync, slow sync, rear-curtain sync, redeye reduction, redeye reduction w/slow sync, slow rear-curtain sync
- 5.0 fps
- Yes (2, 5, 10, 20 secs for up to 9 shots)
- ±5 (at 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV, 1 EV steps)
- ±5 (2, 3, 5, 7 frames at 1/3 EV, 2/3 EV, 1 EV steps)
- Yes (2-9 exposures in 1-3 increments)
- TFT-LCD (RGBW)
- Optical (tunnel)
- 1920 x 1080 (60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, 24p), 1280 x 720 (60p, 50p)
- MPEG-4, H.264
- Uncompressed output over HDMI with simultaneous writing to memory card
- Contrast Detect (sensor)
- Phase Detect
- Selective single-point
- Face Detection
- Live View
- Nikon F
- 880 g (1.94 lb / 31.04 oz)
- 146 x 123 x 82 mm (5.75 x 4.84 x 3.23″)
- Battery Pack
- EN-EL15 lithium-ion battery & charger
- SD/SDHC/SDXC, CompactFlash (UDMA compliant)
- USB 3.0 (5 GBit/sec)
- Yes (mini-HDMI)
- via WT-5A or Eye-Fi
- via GP-1 or GP-1A
Where to buy Nikon D810A?
Nikon D810A compared to rivals
SpecsPRO offers you the list of all cameras like Nikon D810A. Comparison to its rivals will help you easily to select the device that has better sensor, screen and battery life for now.
Cameras have many specifications and the only way to select the best among similar ones to Nikon D810A is to compare their tech specs side by side.
Cheaper alternatives to Nikon D810A:
More expensive alternatives to Nikon D810A:
Nikon D810A videos
Here are the most popular Nikon D810A video tests and reviews from Youtube. Just click Play and receive full info about camera's all specs and features.
Nikon D810A reviews by users and experts
Nikon D810A reviews and rating by experts and users will help you to understand whether you should buy this camera.
Do not let the advertising fool you! Get only real info about the specs and the experience of usage of this camera. SpecsPRO has gathered many Nikon D810A user reviews and the best tests by DPReview, CNET, TechRadar and other experts. If you already own the camera please share your opinion and rate Nikon D810A. It will help greatly other customers to understand whether they also want to buy this device.