Sony Xperia M5 Dual specification and prices
First information about the Xperia M5 Dual by Sony appeared on August 2015 and the first deals appeared on September 2015. This phone belongs to the lowest price range: the Sony Xperia M5 Dual cost in USA for now is $179.99. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Boost Mobile, Metro PCS, Sprint as well as retailers like Target, Wal-Mart.
The cell phone runs on the most popular platform in the world for today - Android OS. Xperia M5 Dual was produced with the already old for today Android version: 5.0 (Lollipop). It means that the cell phone will support most part of the old games and apps and a very few number of the latest ones with the current OS version. The cell phone has Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor which shows an outstanding performance. It runs 3 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
The Xperia M5 Dual has amazing 21.2 megapixel primary camera. It will produce great photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a rather large aperture for a cell phone and it will allow the Sony Xperia M5 Dual to let in more light to get nice photos in dark rooms. Xperia M5 Dual 13 megapixel front camera is perfect for selfie lovers. Xperia M5 Dual can film 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the best resolution that phones support for today.
The phone has an average 5 inch display size.
Xperia M5 Dual has non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery, that will provide up to 504 hours of standby time, about 12 hours of talk time and up to 62 hours of playing music. It is common battery life results.
The model's weight is 142.6 grams (5.04 oz), it is 145 mm (5.71 in) high, 72 mm (2.83 in) wide and has a 7.6 mm (0.30 in) depth what means that this phone is thin.
You can purchase Xperia M5 Dual in Black, White or Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, August
- Available. Released 2015, September
- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), upgradable to v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- PowerVR G6200
- 21.2 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, 1080p@30fps
- 2160p@30fps, HDR
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.0 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Scratch-resistant glass
- Yes, up to 4 fingers
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
- About 495 h / About 504 h
- About 11 h 49 min / About 12 h 11 min
- About 62 h 30 min
- 145 x 72 x 7.6 mm (5.71 x 2.83 x 0.30 in)
- 142.6 g (5.04 oz, 0.31 lb)
- Dual SIM
- Black, White, Gold
- 16 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio, RDS
- microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - E5633, E5643, E5663
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - E5633 LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 28(700) - E5643 LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 28(700), 40(2300) - E5663
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Up to 85.6 kbps
- Up to 236.8 kbps
Where to buy Sony Xperia M5 Dual?
Sony Xperia M5 Dual compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Sony Xperia M5 Dual. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Xperia M5 Dual to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Xperia M5 Dual comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Sony Xperia M5 Dual videos
Xperia M5 Dual video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Sony Xperia M5 Dual reviews by users and experts
List of Xperia M5 Dual reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Xperia M5 Dual is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Xperia M5 Dual it will be very useful too!