Sony Xperia Z3+ dual specification and prices
The Xperia Z3+ dual by Sony was announced on May 2015 and on sale it appeared on June 2015. This cell phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Sony Xperia Z3+ dual price in USA for today is $252.32. The device is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Boost Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint as well as retailers like Wal-Mart, Target.
The device runs on the most popular OS in the world for now - Android OS. Xperia Z3+ dual has released with the already out-of-date for now Android version: 5.0 (Lollipop). It means that the device with this default OS version will not support the newest games and apps. The mobile phone has Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57) CPU that shows a great performance. Xperia Z3+ dual runs 3 GB RAM that is a big amount of memory.
The Xperia Z3+ dual has great 20.7 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this cell phone will be able to take great photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a not very large aperture for a phone and it will allow the Sony Xperia Z3+ dual to let in more light to get nice photos in dark rooms. Its 5.1 megapixel front camera is perfect for making excellent selfies. Xperia Z3+ dual can capture 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the best resolution that cell phones support for now.
The mobile phone has a rather big 5.2 inch display.
This mobile has non-removable Li-Ion 2930 mAh battery, that can provide up to 510 hours of standby time, about 21 hours of talk time and up to 81 hours of playing music. It is great battery life results.
The cell phone's weight is 144 grams (5.08 oz), it is 146 mm (5.75 in) high, 72 mm (2.83 in) wide and has a 6.9 mm (0.27 in) depth which means that this model is thin.
You can purchase Xperia Z3+ dual in White, black, copper or aqua green colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, May
- Available. Released 2015, June
- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57)
- Adreno 430
- 20.7 MP, f/2.0, 25mm, autofocus, LED flash
- 5.1 MP, f/2.4, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR
- 1/2.3" sensor size, 1.12 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.2 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~428 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating - Triluminos display - X-Reality Engine
- Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2930 mAh battery
- About 530 h / About 510 h
- About 12 h / About 21 h
- About 81 h
- 146 x 72 x 6.9 mm (5.75 x 2.83 x 0.27 in)
- 144 g (5.08 oz, 0.32 lb)
- Dual SIM
- White, black, copper, aqua green
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (market dependant)
- FM radio, RDS
- microUSB v2.0 (MHL 3 TV-out), USB Host
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Up to 107 kbps
- Up to 296 kbps
Where to buy Sony Xperia Z3+ dual?
Sony Xperia Z3+ dual compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Sony Xperia Z3+ dual. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Xperia Z3+ dual to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Xperia Z3+ dual comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Sony Xperia Z3+ dual videos
Xperia Z3+ dual video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Sony Xperia Z3+ dual reviews by users and experts
List of Xperia Z3+ dual reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Xperia Z3+ dual is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Xperia Z3+ dual it will be very useful too!