HP iPAQ 610c specification and prices
The first HP iPAQ 610c offers appeared on September 2007 and for now the phone is already dicontinued. The phone was on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, Metro PCS as well as retailers like RadioShack, Target.
The phone runs on Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Professional - one of the not popular operating systems. The cell phone is equipped with Marvell PXA270 520 MHz CPU which provides a very low performance.
The iPAQ 610c has bad 3.15 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this mobile will be able to take low quality photos and videos of a not satisfactory quality. To take photos of a better quality check the Slate6 VoiceTab and for really amazing quality check the best HP Elite x3 phone.
The phone has a rather small 2.8 inch display.
This model has removable Li-Po 1590 mAh battery, that can provide up to 250 hours of standby time and about 4 hours of talk time. It is bad battery life results.
The iPAQ 610c weight is 145 grams (5.11 oz), it is 117 mm (4.61 in) high, 60.3 mm (2.37 in) wide and has a 17.5 mm (0.69 in) depth what means that this phone is thick.
iPAQ 610c was available in Black color.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2007, September
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Professional
- Marvell PXA270 520 MHz
- 3.15 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- 2.8 inches
- 240 x 320 pixels (~143 ppi pixel density) - Smart Touch navigation wheel - 3-way thumb wheel
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Removable Li-Po 1590 mAh battery
- About 250 h
- About 4 h
- 117 x 60.3 x 17.5 mm (4.61 x 2.37 x 0.69 in)
- 145 g (5.11 oz, 0.32 lb)
- 128 MB RAM, 256 MB ROM
- microSD (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
- v2.0, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML (PocketIE)
- GSM / HSPA
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- HSPA 7.2/0.384 Mbps
- Class 10
- Class 10