Huawei Mate X prices and specs
The Huawei Mate X was announced on February 2019 and perhaps soon it will be on sale.
The Mate X runs with Android 9.0 (Pie); EMUI 9.1 - the most popular OS on the market. 9.0 (Pie); EMUI 9.1 is a late Android version that will allow the tab to support any games and apps. The tab has a great quality 8 inch display with a resolution 2200 x 2480 pixels.
This tablet has non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery which is a good battery capacity. Anyway you should keep in mind that the battery life largely depends on the kind of performed operations: for example shooting photos will run down the battery quicker than reading a book.
The tablet has Octa-core (2x2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) processor that shows a very high performance. Please note, that octa core processor means that this tablet will be a better choice for performing multiple tasks.
The tab has 8 GB RAM that is a perfect amount of memory for multi-tasking. Tablet is equipped with a very good amount of internal storage - 512GB. If you want more amount of memory, you can select other size options or you can just expand its storage with a NM.
The tablet supports 2g, 3g, 4g bands and has Wi-Fi. Also the model has a Bluetooth 5.0 which means that you'll be able to use Bluetooth keyboard and mouse for example.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2019, February
- Coming soon. Exp. release 2019, Q2
- Android 9.0 (Pie); EMUI 9.1
- HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm)
- Octa-core (2x2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Mali-G76 MP10
- 8.0 inches, 205.0 cm2
- 2200 x 2480 pixels (~414 ppi density) - Folded cover display: 6.6", AMOLED, 1148 x 2480 pixels (19.5:9)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 55W Huawei SuperCharge (85% in 30 min)
- Unfolded: 161.3 x 146.2 x 5.4 mm Folded: 161.3 x 78.3 x 11 mm
- 295 g (10.41 oz, 0.65 lb)
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Interstellar Blue
- 512 GB, 8 GB RAM
- NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses SIM 2)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- LTE (5G capable)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat21 1400/200 Mbps, 5G
Where to buy Huawei Mate X ?
Huawei Mate X compared to rivals
List of all tablets like Huawei Mate X . Compare tech specs of Mate X and find out what tablet has better camera, processor, screen and battery life.
At first sight many tablets have specifications similar to Mate X and it can be really difficult to select the best one until their specs are compared side by side. And SpecsPRO has done it for you! Mate X comparison to its rivals will help you to select really the best tablet for now easily and quickly.
Huawei Mate X videos
Before buying this tablet we recommend you to watch a few Mate X video reviews to receive full info about all tablet's specs and features. You'll spend just a few minutes but you'll get full and clear info about its specs which will help you to make the right decision.
Huawei Mate X reviews by users and experts
If you still hesitate whether to buy this tablet or not, read all Mate X reviews by users and experts from CNET, GSMArena, TechRadar and others. You will get true info about the specs and the experience of usage from real users of this tablet. If you are already an owner of this tab please rate it and share your opinion! This information can be very useful to other customers.