OnePlus X specification and prices
The X by OnePlus was announced on October 2015 and the first offers appeared on November 2015. This model belongs to the middle price range: the lowest OnePlus X price in USA for now is $330.00. The device is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Verizon Wireless as well as retail stores like Target, Wal-Mart.
The device runs on the most popular operating system on the market for now - Android OS. X has released with the already out-of-date for today Android version: 5.1.1 (Lollipop). It means that the device will support most part of the old games and apps and a very few number of the latest ones with the current OS version. The model has Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 CPU that shows a very high performance. The cell phone has 3 GB RAM that is a perfect amount of memory.
This model has great 13 megapixel primary camera. It will make great pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a not very large aperture for a mobile and it will allow the OnePlus X to let in more light to get nice pictures at night. Its 8 megapixel front camera is perfect for selfie lovers. Primary camera of OnePlus X can film full HD high definition video, which is only second to 4K.
The phone has a common 5 inch display size. It means that many users will not have any difficulties use the mobile phone with one hand. Such screen size has cool benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more convenient for taking pictures , better for watching movies and great for reading books.
X has non-removable Li-Po 2525 mAh battery.
The mobile phone's weight is [euro_weight] grams ([us_weight] oz), it is 140 mm (5.51 in) high, 69 mm (2.72 in) wide and has a 6.9 mm (0.27 in) depth which means that this mobile phone is thin.
You can buy X in Onyx, Ceramic or Champagne colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, October
- Available. Released 2015, November
- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400
- Adreno 330
- 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 8 MP, f/2.4
- 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- 1/3" sensor size, 1.14 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.0 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - OxygenOS 2.2.3
- Non-removable Li-Po 2525 mAh battery
- 140 x 69 x 6.9 mm (5.51 x 2.72 x 0.27 in)
- 138 g / 160 g (4.87 oz, 0.3 lb)
- Dual SIM
- Onyx, Ceramic, Champagne
- 16 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM radio
- microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Europe HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - USA
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300) - Europe LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900) - USA
- HSPA, LTE
Where to buy OnePlus X?
OnePlus X compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to OnePlus X. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of X to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why X comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
OnePlus X videos
X video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
OnePlus X reviews by users and experts
List of X reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of X is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate X it will be very useful too!