Motorola Moto Z specification and prices
First info about the Moto Z by Motorola appeared on June 2016 and on sale it appeared on September 2016. This model belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Motorola Moto Z price in USA for today is $369.00. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Metro PCS, Sprint, Verizon Wireless as well as retail stores like Target, Wal-Mart.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular OS in the world for today - Android OS. Moto Z has the late Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the mobile phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The Moto Z has Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU that shows a very high performance. The cell phone has 4 GB RAM that is a perfect amount of memory.
This model has powerful 13 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this model will be able to take great pictures and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is a very large aperture for a phone. This allows the Motorola Moto Z to make high quality pictures even when there is not enough light, for example at night. Also 1.8 aperture will help to capture fast action shots. 5 megapixel front camera makes Moto Z a common choice for having selfies. Moto Z can film 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the highest resolution that smartphones support for today.
The mobile phone has a rather big 5.5 inch display. This means that most users will experience difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such screen size has great benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's more handy for shooting photos, better for video chatting and perfect for quick typing.
Moto Z has non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.
The cell phone's weight is 136 grams (4.80 oz), it is 153.3 mm (6.04 in) high, 75.3 mm (2.96 in) wide and has a 5.2 mm (0.20 in) depth which means that this phone is thin.
You can buy Moto Z in Black/Gray, Black/Rose Gold, Black/Gold or White colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, June
- Available. Released 2016, September
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 13 MP, f/1.8, laser autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, LED flash, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, HDR
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.5 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~535 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
- 153.3 x 75.3 x 5.2 mm (6.04 x 2.96 x 0.20 in)
- 136 g (4.80 oz, 0.3 lb)
- Black/Gray, Black/Rose Gold, Black/Gold, White
- 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go; magnetic connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 13(700) - USA
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps
Where to buy Motorola Moto Z?
Motorola Moto Z compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Motorola Moto Z. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Moto Z to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Moto Z comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Motorola Moto Z comparisons to the rivals with the same price:
More expensive alternatives to Motorola Moto Z:
Motorola Moto Z videos
Moto Z video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Motorola Moto Z reviews by users and experts
List of Moto Z reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Moto Z is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Moto Z it will be very useful too!