Motorola Moto Z specification and prices
The Moto Z by Motorola was announced on June 2016 and on sale it appeared on September 2016. This model belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Motorola Moto Z price in USA for now is $499.99. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, Metro PCS as well as retailers like RadioShack, Target.
The cell phone runs on the most popular operating system on the market for today - Android OS. Moto Z has the new Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the cell phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The mobile phone is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) processor which provides a great performance. Moto Z has 4 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
This model has amazing 13 megapixel primary camera. It will make amazing photos and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is a great aperture for a smartphone. This allows the Motorola Moto Z to make amazing photos even when there is little light, for example in dark rooms. Also 1.8 aperture will help to make awesome blurred backgrounds. 5 megapixel front camera makes Moto Z a standard choice for having selfies. It can film 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that cell phones support for today.
The mobile phone has a rather big 5.5 inch display size. It means that many users may have some difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such display size has amazing benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's more handy to use the display as a viewfinder, better for watching movies and great for quick typing.
Moto Z has non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.
The Moto Z weight is 136 grams (4.80 oz), it is 153.3 mm (6.04 in) high, 75.3 mm (2.96 in) wide and has a 5.2 mm (0.20 in) depth what means that this phone is thin.
You can buy Moto Z in Black/Gray, Black/Rose Gold, Black/Gold or White colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, June
- Available. Released 2016, September
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 13 MP, f/1.8, laser autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size, LED flash, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, HDR
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.5 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~535 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
- 153.3 x 75.3 x 5.2 mm (6.04 x 2.96 x 0.20 in)
- 136 g (4.80 oz)
- Black/Gray, Black/Rose Gold, Black/Gold, White
- 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go; magnetic connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 13(700) - USA
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps