Motorola Moto Z specification and prices
The Moto Z by Motorola was announced on June 2016 and on sale it appeared on September 2016. This device belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Motorola Moto Z cost in USA for today is $344.99. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA as well as retailers like Wal-Mart, Target.
The cell phone runs on the most popular OS on the market for today - Android OS. Moto Z has the late Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the cell phone will run all the newest games and apps easily. The cell phone has Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) processor that provides a very high performance. The phone runs 4 GB RAM that is a perfect amount of memory.
The Moto Z has amazing 13 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this device will be able to take high quality photos and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is an amazing aperture for a cell phone. This allows the Motorola Moto Z to capture high quality photos even when there is little light, for example at night. Also so large aperture will help in getting the foreground objects sharp and the background blurry. 5 megapixel front camera makes Moto Z an average choice for making selfies. It can shoot 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the best resolution that smartphones support for today.
The mobile phone has a big 5.5 inch display. This means that a lot of users may have some difficulties using the phone with one hand. Such screen size has amazing benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more handy to use the display as a viewfinder, better for playing games and great for browsing the web.
Moto Z has non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.
The phone's weight is 136 grams (4.80 oz), it is 153.3 mm (6.04 in) high, 75.3 mm (2.96 in) wide and has a 5.2 mm (0.20 in) depth which means that this mobile phone is thin.
You can buy Moto Z in Black/Gray, Black/Rose Gold, Black/Gold or White colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, June
- Available. Released 2016, September
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 13 MP, f/1.8, laser autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, LED flash, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, HDR
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.5 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~535 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
- 153.3 x 75.3 x 5.2 mm (6.04 x 2.96 x 0.20 in)
- 136 g (4.80 oz, 0.3 lb)
- Black/Gray, Black/Rose Gold, Black/Gold, White
- 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go; magnetic connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 13(700) - USA
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps