Apple iPhone 7 Plus specification and prices
Apple iPhone 7 Plus appeared on sale on September 2016. This phone belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Apple iPhone 7 Plus cost in USA for now is $709.99. The phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Verizon Wireless as well as retailers like RadioShack, Wal-Mart.
The phone runs on the iOS - the second most popular platform behind Android. iPhone 7 Plus has the new iOS version: 10.0.1. It means that the phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The model is equipped with Quad-core 2.34 GHz (2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr) CPU that provides a perfect performance. iPhone 7 Plus runs 3 GB RAM that is a perfect amount of memory.
This phone has great 12 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this phone will be able to make amazing photos and videos. Apple iPhone 7 Plus camera has 2.8 aperture that is a common size for mobile phones. If you like to make photos in dark rooms, you won't make good photos as the camera lets in low light. iPhone 7 Plus also will not suit for shooting fast action shots. iPhone 7 Plus 7 megapixel front camera is great for selfie lovers. iPhone 7 Plus can shoot 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the best resolution that mobile phones support for now.
The iPhone 7 Plus has a rather big 5.5 inch display size. It means that most users will experience difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such screen size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more handy to use the display as a viewfinder, better for video chatting and amazing for browsing the web.
iPhone 7 Plus has non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery , that will provide up to 384 hours of standby time, about 21 hours of talk time and up to 60 hours of playing music. It is excellent battery life results.
The cell phone's weight is 188 grams (6.63 oz), it is 158.2 mm (6.23 in) high, 77.9 mm (3.07 in) wide and has a 7.3 mm (0.29 in) depth what means that this cell phone is thin.
You can purchase iPhone 7 Plus in Jet Black, Black, Silver, Gold or Rose Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, September
- Available. Released 2016, September
- iOS 10.0.1, upgradable to iOS 10.0.2
- Apple A10 Fusion
- Quad-core 2.34 GHz (2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr)
- PowerVR Series7XT Plus (six-core graphics)
- Dual 12 MP, (28mm, f/1.8, OIS & 56mm, f/2.8), phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, quad-LED (dual tone) flash
- 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
- 1/3" sensor size @ 28mm, 1/3.6" sensor size @ 56mm, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating - Wide color gamut display - 3D Touch display & home button - Display Zoom
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery (11.1 Wh)
- About 384 h
- About 21 h
- About 60 h
- 158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm (6.23 x 3.07 x 0.29 in)
- 188 g (6.63 oz, 0.41 lb)
- Jet Black, Black, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold
- 32/128/256 GB, GB, 3 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Yes (Apple Pay only)
- v2.0, reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- HTML5 (Safari)
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - A1661, A1784 CDMA 800 / 1900 / 2100 - A1661
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - A1661, A1784 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO & TD-SCDMA - A1661
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 27(800), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - A1661, A1784
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
Where to buy Apple iPhone 7 Plus?
- John McCann, 2017-01-27
It may not be the upgrade we were hoping for, but the iPhone 7 Plus is still an excellent phone with improved cameras, super slick performance and a handy waterproof, yet familiar design.
- Scott Stein, 2017-01-27
THE GOOD Dual rear cameras delivers true 2x optical zoom, with a cool bokeh Portrait mode. Battery lasts longer than last year's model, and longer than iPhone 7. Water resistant. Fast. Bigger storage options include 256GB model for serious photographers.
THE BAD There's no standard headphone jack: you'll have to use Lightning, or the included adapter, or go wireless. Design is showing its age, as competing phones squeeze a 5.5-inch screen into smaller, sexier bodies. And it's really expensive.
THE BOTTOM LINE The iPhone 7 Plus is one of the best point-and-shoot cameras ever -- and it's a great phone, too.