Motorola Moto Z Force specification and prices
The Moto Z Force by Motorola was announced on June 2016 and the first deals appeared on September 2016. This model belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Motorola Moto Z Force price in USA for now is $319.95. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, Verizon Wireless as well as retailers like RadioShack, Wal-Mart.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular OS in the world for today - Android OS. Moto Z Force has the late Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the mobile phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The cell phone has Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU which provides a very high performance. Moto Z Force runs 4 GB RAM which is a big amount of memory.
The Moto Z Force has great 21 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this model will be able to make great pictures and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is an amazing aperture for a cell phone. This allows the Motorola Moto Z Force to make perfect pictures even when there is not enough light, for example at night. Also so large aperture will help to make awesome blurred backgrounds. 5 megapixel front camera makes Motorola Moto Z Force an average choice for making selfies. It can film 4K high definition video with its primary camera. 4K is the best resolution that mobile phones support for today.
The Motorola Moto Z Force has a rather big 5.5 inch display. It means that many users may have some difficulties using the phone with one hand. Such screen size has amazing benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more convenient for making pictures, better for video chatting and perfect for quick typing.
Moto Z Force has non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery.
The cell phone's weight is 163 grams (5.75 oz), it is 155.9 mm (6.14 in) high, 75.8 mm (2.98 in) wide and has a 7 mm (0.28 in) depth what means that this cell phone is thin.
You can purchase Moto Z Force in Black/Gray, Black/Rose Gold, Black/Gold or White colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, June
- Available. Released 2016, September
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 21 MP, f/1.8, laser & phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, LED flash, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- 1.12 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.5 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~535 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- 155.9 x 75.8 x 7 mm (6.14 x 2.98 x 0.28 in)
- 163 g (5.75 oz, 0.36 lb)
- Black/Gray, Black/Rose Gold, Black/Gold, White
- 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go; magnetic connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - EMEA, USA CDMA 800 / 1900 - USA
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - EMEA, USA CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - USA
- LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 13(700) - USA
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps
Where to buy Motorola Moto Z Force?
Motorola Moto Z Force compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Motorola Moto Z Force. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Moto Z Force to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Moto Z Force comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Cheaper alternatives to Motorola Moto Z Force:
More expensive alternatives to Motorola Moto Z Force:
Motorola Moto Z Force videos
Moto Z Force video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Motorola Moto Z Force reviews by users and experts
List of Moto Z Force reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Moto Z Force is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Moto Z Force it will be very useful too!
Rating 8.00 from 10
- Cameron Faulkner, 2017-01-28
The Moto Z Force is a competent smartphone on its own, made even better with a shatterproof screen and MotoMods. In addition, Moto gets props for a stellar camera and sticking to near-stock Android.Read more
- Lynn La, 2017-01-28
THE GOOD The long-lasting Motorola Moto Z Force Droid has a durable display and its modular accessories are useful and easy to attach.
THE BAD You can only buy the Force in the US. On Verizon. It feels hefty with the Moto Mods snapped on, and its fingerprint reader confusingly looks like a home button.
THE BOTTOM LINE The Moto Z Force Droid sounds better on paper, but the thinner, cheaper Moto Z is the one we actually want to use.Read more