Motorola Moto Z Force specification and prices
The Moto Z Force by Motorola was announced on June 2016 and the first offers appeared on September 2016. This model belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Motorola Moto Z Force cost in USA for today is $499.99. The mobile is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA as well as retail stores like Best Buy, RadioShack.
The mobile runs on the most popular operating system on the market for now - Android OS. Moto Z Force has the new Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the mobile will run all the newest games and apps easily. The Moto Z Force is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) processor which shows a perfect performance. It runs 4 GB RAM which is a great amount of memory.
This model has powerful 21 megapixel primary camera. It will make amazing photos and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is a very large aperture for a mobile. This allows the Motorola Moto Z Force to get great photos even when there is little light, for example in dark rooms. Also so large aperture will help to get awesome blurred backgrounds. 5 megapixel front camera makes Motorola Moto Z Force a common choice for selfie lovers selfies. Moto Z Force can capture 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the best resolution that phones support for now.
The Motorola Moto Z Force has a big 5.5 inch display size. It means that most users may have some difficulties using the phone with one hand. Such screen size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more handy for shooting pictures, better for watching movies and great for reading books.
Moto Z Force has non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery.
The phone's weight is 163 grams (5.75 oz), it is 155.9 mm (6.14 in) high, 75.8 mm (2.98 in) wide and has a 7 mm (0.28 in) depth which means that this model is thin.
You can purchase Moto Z Force in Black/Gray, Black/Rose Gold, Black/Gold or White colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, June
- Available. Released 2016, September
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 21 MP, f/1.8, laser & phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size, LED flash, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.5 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~535 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- 155.9 x 75.8 x 7 mm (6.14 x 2.98 x 0.28 in)
- 163 g (5.75 oz)
- Black/Gray, Black/Rose Gold, Black/Gold, White
- 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go; magnetic connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - EMEA, USA CDMA 800 / 1900 - USA
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - EMEA, USA CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - USA
- LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 13(700) - USA
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps
Where to buy Motorola Moto Z Force?
- Cameron Faulkner, 2017-01-28
The Moto Z Force is a competent smartphone on its own, made even better with a shatterproof screen and MotoMods. In addition, Moto gets props for a stellar camera and sticking to near-stock Android.
- Lynn La, 2017-01-28
THE GOOD The long-lasting Motorola Moto Z Force Droid has a durable display and its modular accessories are useful and easy to attach.
THE BAD You can only buy the Force in the US. On Verizon. It feels hefty with the Moto Mods snapped on, and its fingerprint reader confusingly looks like a home button.
THE BOTTOM LINE The Moto Z Force Droid sounds better on paper, but the thinner, cheaper Moto Z is the one we actually want to use.