Motorola Moto Z Force specification and prices
First information about the Moto Z Force by Motorola appeared on June 2016 and the first deals appeared on September 2016. This device belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Motorola Moto Z Force cost in USA for today is $879.99. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Sprint, Metro PCS as well as retailers like Wal-Mart, Target.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular operating system in the world for today - Android OS. Moto Z Force has the new Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the mobile phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The cell phone has Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU that provides a perfect performance. The cell phone has 4 GB RAM that is a great amount of memory.
The Moto Z Force has powerful 21 megapixel rear camera. It will make amazing pictures and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is an amazing aperture for a smartphone. This allows the Motorola Moto Z Force to capture perfect pictures even when there is not enough light, for example in dark rooms. Also so large aperture will help in getting the foreground objects sharp and the background blurry. 5 megapixel front camera makes Moto Z Force a common choice for shooting selfies. It can capture 4K high definition video with its rear camera. 4K is the best resolution that cell phones support for today.
The cell phone has a rather big 5.5 inch display. This means that many users will experience difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such screen size has great benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's more comfortable for taking photos, better for playing games and perfect for reading books.
Moto Z Force has non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery.
The Moto Z Force weight is 163 grams (5.75 oz), it is 155.9 mm (6.14 in) high, 75.8 mm (2.98 in) wide and has a 7 mm (0.28 in) depth which means that this mobile phone is thin.
You can buy Moto Z Force in Black/Gray, Black/Rose Gold, Black/Gold or White colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, June
- Available. Released 2016, September
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 21 MP, f/1.8, laser & phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, LED flash, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- 1.12 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.5 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~535 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- 155.9 x 75.8 x 7 mm (6.14 x 2.98 x 0.28 in)
- 163 g (5.75 oz, 0.36 lb)
- Black/Gray, Black/Rose Gold, Black/Gold, White
- 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go; magnetic connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - EMEA, USA CDMA 800 / 1900 - USA
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - EMEA, USA CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - USA
- LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 13(700) - USA
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps
Where to buy Motorola Moto Z Force?
- Cameron Faulkner, 2017-01-28
The Moto Z Force is a competent smartphone on its own, made even better with a shatterproof screen and MotoMods. In addition, Moto gets props for a stellar camera and sticking to near-stock Android.
- Lynn La, 2017-01-28
THE GOOD The long-lasting Motorola Moto Z Force Droid has a durable display and its modular accessories are useful and easy to attach.
THE BAD You can only buy the Force in the US. On Verizon. It feels hefty with the Moto Mods snapped on, and its fingerprint reader confusingly looks like a home button.
THE BOTTOM LINE The Moto Z Force Droid sounds better on paper, but the thinner, cheaper Moto Z is the one we actually want to use.