OnePlus 3T specification and prices
OnePlus 3T appeared on sale on November 2016. This device belongs to the highest price range: the lowest OnePlus 3T cost in USA for now is $442.25. The phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, Metro PCS as well as retail stores like Best Buy, Target.
The phone runs on the most popular operating system in the world for today - Android OS. 3T has the late Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow). It means that the phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The cell phone has Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU which shows an outstanding performance. The cell phone has 6 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
This device has great 16 megapixel primary camera. It will make high quality photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a not very large aperture for a cell phone and it will allow the OnePlus 3T to let in more light to capture good photos at night. Its 16 megapixel front camera is perfect for selfie lovers. 3T can film 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the best resolution that phones support for today.
The phone has a big 5.5 inch display size. It means that most part of users may experience difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such display size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more convenient for taking photos, better for playing games and perfect for quick typing.
This mobile has non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery.
The mobile phone's weight is 158 grams (5.57 oz), it is 152.7 mm (6.01 in) high, 74.7 mm (2.94 in) wide and has a 7.4 mm (0.29 in) depth what means that this model is thin.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, November
- Available. Released 2016, November
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
- Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- 16 MP, f/2.0, 1.0 Âµm pixel size, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 720p@120fps, Auto HDR
- 1/2.8" sensor size, 1.12 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 - Oxygen OS
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.4 mm (6.01 x 2.94 x 0.29 in)
- 158 g (5.57 oz, 0.35 lb)
- Dual SIM
- 64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- GSM / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - North America HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Global model CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - North America
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 30(2300) - North America LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300) - Global model
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy OnePlus 3T?
- John McCann, 2017-01-28
It does everything really, really well, and while it may not truly excel in areas such as screen resolution and camera quality, the OnePlus 3T is still astonishingly good value for what is a serious flagship contender.
- Lynn La , 2017-01-28
THE GOOD The OnePlus 3T's battery lasts way longer, takes sharper selfies and has a 128GB storage option.
THE BAD Pricier than the OnePlus 3, the 3T now directly competes with better phones.
THE BOTTOM LINE This is our new favorite budget Android, but if you have the OnePlus 3, you don't need to upgrade.