OnePlus 3T specification and prices
The first OnePlus 3T offers appeared on November 2016. This model belongs to the highest price range: the lowest OnePlus 3T price in USA for now is $497.00. The device is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile USA, Sprint as well as retail stores like RadioShack, Best Buy.
The device runs on the most popular operating system in the world for now - Android OS. 3T has the new Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow). It means that the device owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The model has Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) processor that shows a perfect performance. The phone has 6 GB RAM that is a perfect amount of memory.
The 3T has powerful 16 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this model will be able to take amazing photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a mobile phone and it will allow the OnePlus 3T to let in more light to capture satisfactory quality photos in dark rooms. Its 16 megapixel front camera is great for making high quality selfies. It can shoot 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that phones support for now.
The mobile phone has a big 5.5 inch display size. It means that most users may experience difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such display size has cool benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more comfortable for making photos, better for watching movies and amazing for reading books.
3T has non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery.
The 3T weight is 158 grams (5.57 oz), it is 152.7 mm (6.01 in) high, 74.7 mm (2.94 in) wide and has a 7.4 mm (0.29 in) depth what means that this mobile phone is thin.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, November
- Available. Released 2016, November
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
- Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- 16 MP, f/2.0, 1.0 µm pixel size, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 720p@120fps, Auto HDR
- 1/2.8" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 - Oxygen OS
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.4 mm (6.01 x 2.94 x 0.29 in)
- 158 g (5.57 oz)
- Dual SIM
- 64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- GSM / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - North America HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Global model CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - North America
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 30(2300) - North America LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300) - Global model
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy OnePlus 3T?
- John McCann, 2017-01-28
It does everything really, really well, and while it may not truly excel in areas such as screen resolution and camera quality, the OnePlus 3T is still astonishingly good value for what is a serious flagship contender.
- Lynn La , 2017-01-28
THE GOOD The OnePlus 3T's battery lasts way longer, takes sharper selfies and has a 128GB storage option.
THE BAD Pricier than the OnePlus 3, the 3T now directly competes with better phones.
THE BOTTOM LINE This is our new favorite budget Android, but if you have the OnePlus 3, you don't need to upgrade.