HTC One M9 specification and prices
The first HTC One M9 offers appeared on March 2015. This mobile belongs to the middle price range: the lowest HTC One M9 price in USA for now is $320.49. The device is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Boost Mobile as well as retailers like Wal-Mart, Target.
The device runs on the most popular operating system on the market for today - Android OS. One M9 has released with the already outdated for today Android version: 5.0 (Lollipop). It means that the device with this default OS version will not support the newest games and apps. The mobile phone has Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57) CPU which provides a very high performance. The model has 3 GB RAM which is a big amount of memory.
This mobile has great 20 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this mobile will be able to make great photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a not very large aperture for a phone and it will allow the HTC One M9 to let in more light to capture good photos at night. 4 megapixel front camera makes HTC One M9 a standard choice for selfie lovers selfies. One M9 can film 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the best resolution that phones support for today.
The HTC One M9 has a typical 5 inch display. This means that a lot of users will not experience difficulties use the mobile phone with one hand. Such screen size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's more convenient to use the display as a viewfinder , better for playing games and amazing for browsing the web.
One M9 has non-removable Li-Po 2840 mAh battery, which can provide up to 402 hours of standby time and about 21 hours of talk time. It is great battery life results.
The phone's weight is 157 grams (5.54 oz), it is 144.6 mm (5.69 in) high, 69.7 mm (2.74 in) wide and has a 9.6 mm (0.38 in) depth what means that this mobile phone is rather thick.
You can purchase One M9 in Gunmetal Gray, Amber Gold, Silver/Rose gold, Gold/Pink or Pink colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, March
- Available. Released 2015, March
- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), v6.0 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57)
- Adreno 430
- 20 MP, f/2.2, 28mm, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 4 MP, f/2.0, 27mm, 1/3" sensor size, 2Âµm pixel size, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- 1/2.4" sensor size, 1.2 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.0 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - HTC Sense UI 7.0
- Non-removable Li-Po 2840 mAh battery
- About 391 h / About 402 h
- About 25 h 20 min / About 21 h 50 min
- 144.6 x 69.7 x 9.6 mm (5.69 x 2.74 x 0.38 in)
- 157 g (5.54 oz, 0.35 lb)
- Gunmetal Gray, Amber Gold, Silver/Rose gold, Gold/Pink, Pink
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Stereo FM radio, RDS
- microUSB v2.0 (MHL 3.0 TV-out), USB Host
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 / 1900 - Verizon
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - EMEA, Verizon HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 - AT&T HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - T-Mobile CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - Verizon
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - EMEA LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 17(700), 29(700) - AT&T LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 12(700)
- HSPA 42.2/21.1 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps