HTC One M9 specification and prices
The first HTC One M9 offers appeared on March 2015. This mobile phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest HTC One M9 cost in USA for today is $229.99. The phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Boost Mobile, Metro PCS as well as retailers like Wal-Mart, RadioShack.
The phone runs on the most popular platform in the world for now - Android OS. One M9 was produced with the already out-of-date for now Android version: 5.0 (Lollipop). It means that the phone owner will be able to run only some old games and apps with this default OS version. The mobile phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57) processor which shows an outstanding performance. The mobile phone runs 3 GB RAM which is a great amount of memory.
The One M9 has powerful 20 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this mobile phone will be able to make great photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a rather large aperture for a mobile phone and it will allow the HTC One M9 to let in more light to get good photos in dark rooms. 4 megapixel front camera makes One M9 an average choice for getting selfies. It can capture 4K high definition video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that smartphones support for now.
The cell phone has a convenient 5 inch display size. It means that most part of users will not have any difficulties use the mobile phone with one hand. Such screen size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more convenient for shooting photos, better for video chatting and amazing for reading books.
This cell phone has non-removable Li-Po 2840 mAh battery, that can guarantee up to 402 hours of standby time and about 21 hours of talk time. It is perfect battery life results.
The phone's weight is 157 grams (5.54 oz), it is 144.6 mm (5.69 in) high, 69.7 mm (2.74 in) wide and has a 9.6 mm (0.38 in) depth which means that this model is rather thick.
You can purchase One M9 in Gunmetal Gray, Amber Gold, Silver/Rose gold, Gold/Pink or Pink colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, March
- Available. Released 2015, March
- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), v6.0 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57)
- Adreno 430
- 20 MP, f/2.2, 28mm, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 4 MP, f/2.0, 27mm, 1/3" sensor size, 2µm pixel size, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- 1/2.4" sensor size, 1.2 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.0 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - HTC Sense UI 7.0
- Non-removable Li-Po 2840 mAh battery
- About 391 h / About 402 h
- About 25 h 20 min / About 21 h 50 min
- 144.6 x 69.7 x 9.6 mm (5.69 x 2.74 x 0.38 in)
- 157 g (5.54 oz)
- Gunmetal Gray, Amber Gold, Silver/Rose gold, Gold/Pink, Pink
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Stereo FM radio, RDS
- microUSB v2.0 (MHL 3.0 TV-out), USB Host
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 / 1900 - Verizon
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - EMEA, Verizon HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 - AT&T HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - T-Mobile CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - Verizon
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - EMEA LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 17(700), 29(700) - AT&T LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 12(700)
- HSPA 42.2/21.1 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps