Google Pixel XL specification and prices
First info about the Pixel XL by Google appeared on October 2016. This mobile belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Google Pixel XL price in USA for today is $759.52. The phone is already on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Metro PCS, Virgin Mobile USA as well as retailers like Wal-Mart, RadioShack.
The phone runs on the most popular OS in the world for today - Android OS. Pixel XL has the new Android version: 7.1 (Nougat). It means that the phone will run all the newest games and apps easily. The model has Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU which shows a great performance. The model runs 4 GB RAM which is a big amount of memory.
This mobile has great 12 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this mobile will be able to make cool photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a not very large aperture for a mobile and it will allow the Google Pixel XL to let in more light to capture nice photos at night. Pixel XL 8 megapixel front camera is great for selfie lovers. Pixel XL can film 4K high definition video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that phones support for today.
The mobile phone has a rather big 5.5 inch display size. It means that most users will experience difficulties using the phone with one hand. Such display size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's more handy to use the screen as a viewfinder, better for playing games and perfect for reading books.
Pixel XL has non-removable Li-Ion 3450 mAh battery, that will provide up to 552 hours of standby time, about 32 hours of talk time and up to 130 hours of playing music. It is excellent battery life results.
The mobile phone's weight is 168 grams (5.93 oz), it is 154.7 mm (6.09 in) high, 75.7 mm (2.98 in) wide and has a 8.5 mm (0.33 in) depth which means that this phone is rather thin.
You can buy Pixel XL in Very Black, Quite Silver or Really Blue colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, October
- Coming soon. Exp. release 2016, October 20
- Android OS, v7.1 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 12 MP, f/2.0, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 1/3.2" sensor size, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
- 1/2.3" sensor size, 1.55Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.5 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3450 mAh battery
- About 552 h
- About 32 h
- About 130 h
- 154.7 x 75.7 x 8.5 mm (6.09 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- 168 g (5.93 oz, 0.37 lb)
- Very Black, Quite Silver, Really Blue
- 32/128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- v3.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - USA HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - Global CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 21(1500), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Global LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps or LTE Cat11 600/75 Mbps
Where to buy Google Pixel XL?
- Matt Swider, 2017-01-27
The Pixel XL features top-of-the-line specs to introduce Android 7.1 Nougat to the world. This VR-capable phone has a fast processor, smart AI software and a superb camera, all sandwiched into a funky design.
- Lynn La, 2017-01-27
THE GOOD The beautifully designed Google Pixel XL features a superb camera, an expansive display and the robust Google Assistant.
THE BAD The XL is Google's priciest phone yet. The camera Lens Blur feature needs improvement and it's not as water resistant as its top-tier rivals.
THE BOTTOM LINE Get Google's fantastic Pixel XL if you can cough up the cash and simply want more pure Android goodness on a bigger screen.