OnePlus 3 specification and prices
OnePlus 3 appeared on sale on June 2016. This device belongs to the highest price range: the lowest OnePlus 3 price in USA for today is $430.90. The mobile is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile as well as retail stores like Target, Best Buy.
The mobile runs on the most popular operating system in the world for now - Android OS. 3 has the new Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the mobile will support all the latest games and apps easily. The phone is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) processor which provides a great performance. It has 6 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
This device has powerful 16 megapixel primary camera. It will make cool pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a smartphone and it will allow the OnePlus 3 to let in more light to get nice pictures at night. 3 8 megapixel front camera is great for selfie lovers. 3 can shoot 4K high definition video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that phones support for now.
The cell phone has a rather big 5.5 inch display. This means that many users may have some difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such screen size has amazing benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more handy to use the screen as a viewfinder, better for video chatting and perfect for reading books.
3 has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The 3 weight is 158 grams (5.57 oz), it is 152.7 mm (6.01 in) high, 74.7 mm (2.94 in) wide and has a 7.4 mm (0.29 in) depth what means that this phone is thin.
You can purchase 3 in Graphite or soft gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, June
- Available. Released 2016, June
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- 8 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.2" sensor size, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 720p@120fps, Auto HDR
- 1/2.8" sensor size, 1.12 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 - Oxygen OS 3.2.4
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.4 mm (6.01 x 2.94 x 0.29 in)
- 158 g (5.57 oz, 0.35 lb)
- Dual SIM
- Graphite, soft gold
- 64 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- GSM / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - North America HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Global model CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - North America
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 30(2300) - North America LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300) - Global model
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy OnePlus 3?
- John McCann, 2017-01-27
The Chinese startup has improved on a number of issues fans had with its predecessor, wrapping the OnePlus 3 in a new premium suit and managed to keep the price low enough to worry the established names in the market.
- Lynn La, 2017-01-27
THE GOOD The OnePlus 3's sharp camera, powerful processor and enduring, quick-charging battery make a knockout combo when you factor in its low price.
THE BAD The camera has a distinct bulge. Power users may be disappointed that the phone doesn't have a swappable battery or expandable storage.
THE BOTTOM LINE At $400, the OnePlus 3 is the best budget Android phone you can buy, with a premium look and feel, and performance fast enough to go head-to-head with any high-end handset on the market.