OnePlus 3 specification and prices
OnePlus 3 appeared on sale on June 2016. This model belongs to the middle price range: the lowest OnePlus 3 price in USA for now is $384.99. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Boost Mobile, Metro PCS as well as retail stores like RadioShack, Best Buy.
The cell phone runs on the most popular operating system in the world for now - Android OS. 3 has the late Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the cell phone will support all the newest games and apps easily. The mobile phone has Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU that provides an outstanding performance. The phone has 6 GB RAM that is a great amount of memory.
The 3 has powerful 16 megapixel rear camera. It will make cool photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a phone and it will allow the OnePlus 3 to let in more light to make good photos at night. Its 8 megapixel front camera is perfect for selfie lovers. It can film 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that smartphones support for now.
The mobile phone has a rather big 5.5 inch display size. It means that most part of users may experience difficulties using the phone with one hand. Such display size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more convenient for shooting pictures, better for watching movies and great for reading books.
This model has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The phone's weight is 158 grams (5.57 oz), it is 152.7 mm (6.01 in) high, 74.7 mm (2.94 in) wide and has a 7.4 mm (0.29 in) depth what means that this phone is thin.
You can buy 3 in Graphite or soft gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, June
- Available. Released 2016, June
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- 8 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.2" sensor size, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 720p@120fps, Auto HDR
- 1/2.8" sensor size, 1.12 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 - Oxygen OS 3.2.4
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.4 mm (6.01 x 2.94 x 0.29 in)
- 158 g (5.57 oz, 0.35 lb)
- Dual SIM
- Graphite, soft gold
- 64 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- GSM / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - North America HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Global model CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - North America
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 30(2300) - North America LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300) - Global model
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy OnePlus 3?
OnePlus 3 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to OnePlus 3. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of 3 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why 3 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
OnePlus 3 videos
3 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
OnePlus 3 reviews by users and experts
List of 3 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of 3 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate 3 it will be very useful too!
Rating 9.00 from 10
- John McCann, 2017-01-27
The Chinese startup has improved on a number of issues fans had with its predecessor, wrapping the OnePlus 3 in a new premium suit and managed to keep the price low enough to worry the established names in the market.Read more
- Lynn La, 2017-01-27
THE GOOD The OnePlus 3's sharp camera, powerful processor and enduring, quick-charging battery make a knockout combo when you factor in its low price.
THE BAD The camera has a distinct bulge. Power users may be disappointed that the phone doesn't have a swappable battery or expandable storage.
THE BOTTOM LINE At $400, the OnePlus 3 is the best budget Android phone you can buy, with a premium look and feel, and performance fast enough to go head-to-head with any high-end handset on the market.Read more