OnePlus 3 specification and prices
OnePlus 3 appeared on sale on June 2016. This model belongs to the highest price range: the lowest OnePlus 3 cost in USA for now is $408.90. The mobile is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, T-Mobile, Boost Mobile, Sprint as well as retail stores like RadioShack, Wal-Mart.
The mobile runs on the most popular OS in the world for now - Android OS. 3 has the late Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the mobile owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The mobile phone is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) processor which shows a very high performance. The phone runs 6 GB RAM which is a great amount of memory.
The 3 has amazing 16 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this model will be able to take cool pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a mobile and it will allow the OnePlus 3 to let in more light to make nice pictures in dark rooms. Its 8 megapixel front camera is perfect for selfie lovers. It can capture 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the highest resolution that mobile phones support for now.
The OnePlus 3 has a rather big 5.5 inch display size. It means that a lot of users will experience difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such display size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's easier for taking photos, better for video chatting and perfect for reading books.
This mobile phone has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The cell phone's weight is 158 grams (5.57 oz), it is 152.7 mm (6.01 in) high, 74.7 mm (2.94 in) wide and has a 7.4 mm (0.29 in) depth which means that this cell phone is thin.
You can buy 3 in Graphite or soft gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, June
- Available. Released 2016, June
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- 8 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.2" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 720p@120fps, Auto HDR
- 1/2.8" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 - Oxygen OS 3.2.4
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.4 mm (6.01 x 2.94 x 0.29 in)
- 158 g (5.57 oz)
- Dual SIM
- Graphite, soft gold
- 64 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- GSM / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - North America HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Global model CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - North America
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 30(2300) - North America LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300) - Global model
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy OnePlus 3?
- John McCann, 2017-01-27
The Chinese startup has improved on a number of issues fans had with its predecessor, wrapping the OnePlus 3 in a new premium suit and managed to keep the price low enough to worry the established names in the market.
- Lynn La, 2017-01-27
THE GOOD The OnePlus 3's sharp camera, powerful processor and enduring, quick-charging battery make a knockout combo when you factor in its low price.
THE BAD The camera has a distinct bulge. Power users may be disappointed that the phone doesn't have a swappable battery or expandable storage.
THE BOTTOM LINE At $400, the OnePlus 3 is the best budget Android phone you can buy, with a premium look and feel, and performance fast enough to go head-to-head with any high-end handset on the market.