Apple iPhone 7 specification and prices
The first Apple iPhone 7 offers appeared on September 2016. This mobile belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Apple iPhone 7 cost in USA for now is $519.99. The mobile is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Boost Mobile, Verizon Wireless as well as retail stores like Target, RadioShack.
The mobile runs on the iOS - the second most popular platform after Android. iPhone 7 has the late iOS version: 10.0.1. It means that the mobile owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The model is equipped with Quad-core 2.34 GHz (2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr) processor which shows an outstanding performance. The mobile phone has 2 GB RAM which is an average amount of memory for normal usage.
This mobile has great 12 megapixel rear camera. It will make high quality pictures and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is a great aperture for a cell phone. This allows the Apple iPhone 7 to make high quality pictures even when there is not enough light, for example at night. Also so large aperture will help to make awesome blurred backgrounds. Its 7 megapixel front camera is great for having amazing selfies. iPhone 7 can film 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the highest resolution that phones support for today.
The iPhone 7 has a standard 4.7 inch display size. This means that most users will not have any difficulties use the cell phone with one hand. Such screen size has cool benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's easier for shooting pictures , better for watching movies and amazing for quick typing.
This cell phone has non-removable Li-Ion 1960 mAh battery , which will guarantee about 14 hours of talk time and up to 40 hours of playing music. It is very good battery life results.
The mobile phone's weight is 138 grams (4.87 oz), it is 138.3 mm (5.44 in) high, 67.1 mm (2.64 in) wide and has a 7.1 mm (0.28 in) depth which means that this cell phone is thin.
You can purchase iPhone 7 in Jet Black, Black, Silver, Gold or Rose Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, September
- Available. Released 2016, September
- iOS 10.0.1, upgradable to iOS 10.0.2
- Apple A10 Fusion
- Quad-core 2.34 GHz (2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr)
- PowerVR Series7XT Plus (six-core graphics)
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, quad-LED (dual tone) flash
- 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
- 1/3" sensor size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- 4.7 inches
- 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating - Wide color gamut display - 3D Touch display & home button - Display Zoom
- Non-removable Li-Ion 1960 mAh battery (7.45 Wh)
- About 14 h
- About 40 h
- 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm (5.44 x 2.64 x 0.28 in)
- 138 g (4.87 oz, 0.3 lb)
- Jet Black, Black, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold
- 32/128/256 GB, GB, 2 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Yes (Apple Pay only)
- v2.0, reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- HTML5 (Safari)
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - A1660, A1778 CDMA 800 / 1900 / 2100 - A1660
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - A1660, A1778 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO & TD-SCDMA - A1660
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 27(800), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - A1660, A1778
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
Where to buy Apple iPhone 7?
Apple iPhone 7 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Apple IPhone 7. Compare tech specs of IPhone 7 to its rivals. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life.
Many phones specification looks similar to Apple IPhone 7 at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Apple IPhone 7 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Cheaper alternatives to Apple iPhone 7:
Apple iPhone 7 comparisons to the rivals with the same price:
More expensive alternatives to Apple iPhone 7:
Apple iPhone 7 videos
Apple IPhone 7 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about Apple IPhone 7 to find out if you want to buy this smartphone.
Apple iPhone 7 reviews by users and experts
List of Apple IPhone 7 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting. And we ask owners of Apple IPhone 7 not to forget to rate this mobile phone and leave their reviews!
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Apple IPhone 7 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of Apple IPhone 7 please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy this mobile phone. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Apple IPhone 7 it will be very useful too!
Rating 8.25 from 10
- Gareth Beavis , 2017-01-16
If you're going to buy a new iPhone, this is the one to get – there's a slightly longer battery life, a better camera, fast innards and protection against water. However, many of the changes are slight, and the iPhone 6S, for the lower price, suddenly becomes a very attractive option.Read more
- Scott Stein, 2016-11-22
THE GOOD Improved front and rear cameras -- now with optical image stabilization -- deliver much improved photos, especially in low light. Water resistant. A faster processor, plus slightly better battery life. More onboard storage than last year's models for the same price.
THE BAD No headphone jack (but there's a dongle and compatible wired headphones in the box). Click-free home button takes getting used to. Only the larger 7 Plus has the cool dual camera. Shiny jet-black version scratches easily.
THE BOTTOM LINE The iPhone 7's notable camera, battery and water resistance improvements are worthwhile upgrades to a familiar phone design. But ask yourself if you really need an upgrade... and if the Plus might be a better choice.Read more