Apple iPhone 7 specification and prices
Apple iPhone 7 appeared on sale on September 2016. This mobile belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Apple iPhone 7 price in USA for now is $850.69. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless as well as retail stores like Best Buy, RadioShack.
The mobile phone runs on the iOS - the second most popular operating system after Android. iPhone 7 has the new iOS version: 10.0.1. It means that the mobile phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The model has Quad-core 2.34 GHz (2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr) processor which shows a perfect performance. The mobile phone has 2 GB RAM which is a common amount of memory for normal usage.
This mobile has great 12 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this mobile will be able to make high quality pictures and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is an amazing aperture for a cell phone. This allows the Apple iPhone 7 to capture great pictures even when there is little light, for example at night. Also so large aperture will help in getting the foreground objects sharp and the background blurry. iPhone 7 7 megapixel front camera is perfect for shooting high quality selfies. iPhone 7 can shoot 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the best resolution that mobile phones support for now.
The iPhone 7 has a standard 4.7 inch display size. This means that many users will not experience difficulties use the cell phone with one hand. Such display size has cool benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more comfortable to use the display as a viewfinder , better for watching movies and great for quick typing.
This model has non-removable Li-Ion 1960 mAh battery , which can provide about 14 hours of talk time and up to 40 hours of playing music. It is nice battery life results.
The mobile phone's weight is 138 grams (4.87 oz), it is 138.3 mm (5.44 in) high, 67.1 mm (2.64 in) wide and has a 7.1 mm (0.28 in) depth what means that this phone is thin.
You can purchase iPhone 7 in Jet Black, Black, Silver, Gold or Rose Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, September
- Available. Released 2016, September
- iOS 10.0.1, upgradable to iOS 10.0.2
- Apple A10 Fusion
- Quad-core 2.34 GHz (2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr)
- PowerVR Series7XT Plus (six-core graphics)
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, quad-LED (dual tone) flash
- 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
- 1/3" sensor size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- 4.7 inches
- 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating - Wide color gamut display - 3D Touch display & home button - Display Zoom
- Non-removable Li-Ion 1960 mAh battery (7.45 Wh)
- About 14 h
- About 40 h
- 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm (5.44 x 2.64 x 0.28 in)
- 138 g (4.87 oz, 0.3 lb)
- Jet Black, Black, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold
- 32/128/256 GB, GB, 2 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Yes (Apple Pay only)
- v2.0, reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- HTML5 (Safari)
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - A1660, A1778 CDMA 800 / 1900 / 2100 - A1660
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - A1660, A1778 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO & TD-SCDMA - A1660
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 27(800), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - A1660, A1778
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
Where to buy Apple iPhone 7?
- Gareth Beavis , 2017-01-16
If you're going to buy a new iPhone, this is the one to get – there's a slightly longer battery life, a better camera, fast innards and protection against water. However, many of the changes are slight, and the iPhone 6S, for the lower price, suddenly becomes a very attractive option.
- Scott Stein, 2016-11-22
THE GOOD Improved front and rear cameras -- now with optical image stabilization -- deliver much improved photos, especially in low light. Water resistant. A faster processor, plus slightly better battery life. More onboard storage than last year's models for the same price.
THE BAD No headphone jack (but there's a dongle and compatible wired headphones in the box). Click-free home button takes getting used to. Only the larger 7 Plus has the cool dual camera. Shiny jet-black version scratches easily.
THE BOTTOM LINE The iPhone 7's notable camera, battery and water resistance improvements are worthwhile upgrades to a familiar phone design. But ask yourself if you really need an upgrade... and if the Plus might be a better choice.