Apple iPhone 7 specification and prices
The first Apple iPhone 7 deals appeared on September 2016. This model belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Apple iPhone 7 price in USA for now is $669.74. The phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Metro PCS as well as retailers like Target, Wal-Mart.
The phone runs on the iOS - the second most popular OS after Android. iPhone 7 has the late iOS version: 10.0.1. It means that the phone will run all the latest games and apps easily. The iPhone 7 has Quad-core 2.34 GHz (2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr) CPU which shows a perfect performance. The phone runs 2 GB RAM which is an average amount of memory for normal usage.
This model has powerful 12 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this model will be able to take cool photos and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is a very large aperture for a mobile. This allows the Apple iPhone 7 to get amazing photos even when there is not enough light, for example in dark rooms. Also so large aperture will help to capture fast action shots. Its 7 megapixel front camera is perfect for having amazing selfies. It can film 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the best resolution that phones support for now.
The Apple iPhone 7 has a convenient 4.7 inch display. It means that most users will not experience difficulties use the phone with one hand. Such display size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more comfortable for shooting pictures , better for watching movies and great for browsing the web.
This mobile has non-removable Li-Ion 1960 mAh battery , that will provide about 14 hours of talk time and up to 40 hours of playing music. It is very good battery life results.
The phone's weight is 138 grams (4.87 oz), it is 138.3 mm (5.44 in) high, 67.1 mm (2.64 in) wide and has a 7.1 mm (0.28 in) depth what means that this model is thin.
You can buy iPhone 7 in Jet Black, Black, Silver, Gold or Rose Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, September
- Available. Released 2016, September
- iOS 10.0.1, upgradable to iOS 10.0.2
- Apple A10 Fusion
- Quad-core 2.34 GHz (2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr)
- PowerVR Series7XT Plus (six-core graphics)
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, quad-LED (dual tone) flash
- 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
- 1/3" sensor size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- 4.7 inches
- 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating - Wide color gamut display - 3D Touch display & home button - Display Zoom
- Non-removable Li-Ion 1960 mAh battery (7.45 Wh)
- About 14 h
- About 40 h
- 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm (5.44 x 2.64 x 0.28 in)
- 138 g (4.87 oz)
- Jet Black, Black, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold
- 32/128/256 GB, GB, 2 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Yes (Apple Pay only)
- v2.0, reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- HTML5 (Safari)
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - A1660, A1778 CDMA 800 / 1900 / 2100 - A1660
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - A1660, A1778 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO & TD-SCDMA - A1660
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 27(800), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - A1660, A1778
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
Where to buy Apple iPhone 7?
- Gareth Beavis , 2017-01-16
If you're going to buy a new iPhone, this is the one to get – there's a slightly longer battery life, a better camera, fast innards and protection against water. However, many of the changes are slight, and the iPhone 6S, for the lower price, suddenly becomes a very attractive option.
- Scott Stein, 2016-11-22
THE GOOD Improved front and rear cameras -- now with optical image stabilization -- deliver much improved photos, especially in low light. Water resistant. A faster processor, plus slightly better battery life. More onboard storage than last year's models for the same price.
THE BAD No headphone jack (but there's a dongle and compatible wired headphones in the box). Click-free home button takes getting used to. Only the larger 7 Plus has the cool dual camera. Shiny jet-black version scratches easily.
THE BOTTOM LINE The iPhone 7's notable camera, battery and water resistance improvements are worthwhile upgrades to a familiar phone design. But ask yourself if you really need an upgrade... and if the Plus might be a better choice.