Apple iPhone SE specification and prices
The first Apple iPhone SE deals appeared on March 2016. This phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Apple iPhone SE cost in USA for today is $339.00. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Boost Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Verizon Wireless as well as retail stores like Wal-Mart, Target.
The cell phone runs on the iOS - the second most popular OS after Android. iPhone SE has released with the already out-of-date for today iOS version: 9.3.2. It means that the cell phone owner will be able to run only some old games and apps with this default OS version. The iPhone SE has Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister processor which shows a great performance. iPhone SE runs 2 GB RAM which is a typical amount of memory for normal usage.
The iPhone SE has great 12 megapixel rear camera. It will make cool pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a rather large aperture for a phone and it will allow the Apple iPhone SE to let in more light to make satisfactory quality pictures at night. It can shoot 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that smartphones support for now.
The phone has a small 4 inch display size. This means that a lot of users will easily use the phone with one hand.
This mobile has non-removable Li-Po 1624 mAh battery , which can guarantee up to 240 hours of standby time, about 14 hours of talk time and up to 50 hours of playing music. It is nice battery life results.
The iPhone SE weight is 113 grams (3.99 oz), it is 123.8 mm (4.87 in) high, 58.6 mm (2.31 in) wide and has a 7.6 mm (0.30 in) depth what means that this phone is thin.
You can buy iPhone SE in Space Gray, Silver, Gold or Rose Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, March
- Available. Released 2016, March
- iOS 9.3.2, upgradable to iOS 10.0.2
- Apple A9
- Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister
- PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 1.2 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, 720p@30fps, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 1080p@120fps, 720p@240fps
- 1/3" sensor size, 1.22 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- 4.0 inches
- 640 x 1136 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Non-removable Li-Po 1624 mAh battery (6.21 Wh)
- About 240 h / About 240 h
- About 14 h
- About 50 h
- 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm (4.87 x 2.31 x 0.30 in)
- 113 g (3.99 oz)
- Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold
- 16/64 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Yes (Apple Pay only)
- v2.0, reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- HTML5 (Safari)
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - A1662, A1723 CDMA 800 / 1900 - A1662, A1723
- HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - A1662, A1723 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - A1662, A1723 TD‑SCDMA - A1723
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 29(700) - A1662 LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700)
- HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
Where to buy Apple iPhone SE?
- Gareth Beavis, 2017-01-27
Apple's really dialled back the screen and design to hit the price point - but it's still a brilliant phone for the subset of people that still crave a small phone.
- Scott Stein, 2017-01-27
THE GOOD Packs nearly every worthwhile feature (processor, great camera, Apple Pay, always-on Siri) from iPhone 6S into a smaller, more affordable 4-inch phone. Compatible with all iPhone 5/5S cases and accessories.
THE BAD Selfie cam doesn't get a megapixel upgrade, and there's no 3D Touch. Older design, while still good-looking, is exactly like the older iPhone 5S. Mid-year release means another iPhone will be coming sooner than later.
THE BOTTOM LINE While the rest of us wait for the iPhone 7 later this year, the iPhone SE is a great choice for small phone fans looking for an 'iPhone 6S Mini.'