Apple iPhone 5s specification and prices
Apple iPhone 5s appeared on sale on September 2013. This model belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Apple iPhone 5s cost in USA for now is $210.00. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, Verizon Wireless as well as retailers like Best Buy, Target.
The mobile phone runs on the iOS - the second most popular operating system behind Android. iPhone 5s has released with the already old for today iOS version: 7. It means that the mobile phone will run most part of the old games and apps and a very few number of the newest ones with this default OS version. The model is equipped with Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based) CPU that provides a very high performance. iPhone 5s runs 1 GB RAM that is a standard amount of memory for normal usage.
This model has good 8 megapixel rear camera. It will produce photos and videos of a satisfactory quality but you won't be able to get really great images. To take really high quality photos Specspro advices you to check the Apple flagship iPhone 7. The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a rather large aperture for a cell phone and it will allow the Apple iPhone 5s to let in more light to get good photos in dark rooms. Rear camera of Apple iPhone 5s can film full HD high quality video, which is only second to 4K.
The Apple iPhone 5s has a rather small 4 inch display size. This means that most users will like to use the cell phone with one hand.
This model has non-removable Li-Po 1560 mAh battery , that can provide up to 250 hours of standby time, about 10 hours of talk time and up to 40 hours of playing music. It is average battery life results.
The model's weight is 112 grams (3.95 oz), it is 123.8 mm (4.87 in) high, 58.6 mm (2.31 in) wide and has a 7.6 mm (0.30 in) depth what means that this model is thin.
You can purchase iPhone 5s in Space Gray, White/Silver or Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2013, September
- Available. Released 2013, September
- iOS 7, upgradable to iOS 10.0.2
- Apple A7
- Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)
- PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics)
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 1.2 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, 720p@30fps, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- 1/3" sensor size, 1.5 µm pixel size, touch focus, geo-tagging, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- 4.0 inches
- 640 x 1136 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass, oleophobic coating
- Non-removable Li-Po 1560 mAh battery (5.92 Wh)
- About 250 h / About 250 h
- About 10 h / About 10 h
- About 40 h
- 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm (4.87 x 2.31 x 0.30 in)
- 112 g (3.95 oz)
- Space Gray, White/Silver, Gold
- 16/32/64 GB, 1 GB RAM DDR3
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- v2.0, reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- HTML5 (Safari)
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all models CDMA 800 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - A1533 (CDMA), A1453
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - A1533 (GSM), A1453 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - A1533 (CDMA), A1453 HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - A1457, A1530
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 8(900), 13(700), 17(700), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900) - A1533 GSM, A1533 CDMA LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 8(900), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat3 100/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps