Apple iPhone 5s specification and prices
The first Apple iPhone 5s deals appeared on September 2013. This cell phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Apple iPhone 5s cost in USA for today is $210.00. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, Boost Mobile as well as retail stores like RadioShack, Target.
The mobile phone runs on the iOS - the second most popular operating system behind Android. iPhone 5s has released with the already out-of-date for today iOS version: 7. It means that the mobile phone owner will not be able to play the latest games and run the latest apps with this default OS version. The cell phone is equipped with Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based) processor which shows a very high performance. The mobile phone runs 1 GB RAM which is an average amount of memory for normal usage.
This cell phone has nice 8 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this cell phone will be able to take nice photos and videos of a rather good quality. To take really great photos Specspro advices you to check the better Apple phone iPhone 7. The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a rather large aperture for a mobile and it will allow the Apple iPhone 5s to let in more light to make satisfactory quality photos in dark rooms. Rear camera of Apple iPhone 5s can shoot full HD high quality video, which is only second to 4K.
The Apple iPhone 5s has a rather small 4 inch display. It means that a lot of users will easily use the phone with one hand.
This model has non-removable Li-Po 1560 mAh battery , which can guarantee up to 250 hours of standby time, about 10 hours of talk time and up to 40 hours of playing music. It is typical battery life results.
The mobile phone's weight is 112 grams (3.95 oz), it is 123.8 mm (4.87 in) high, 58.6 mm (2.31 in) wide and has a 7.6 mm (0.30 in) depth which means that this mobile phone is thin.
You can buy iPhone 5s in Space Gray, White/Silver or Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2013, September
- Available. Released 2013, September
- iOS 7, upgradable to iOS 10.0.2
- Apple A7
- Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)
- PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics)
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 1.2 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, 720p@30fps, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- 1/3" sensor size, 1.5 Âµm pixel size, touch focus, geo-tagging, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- 4.0 inches
- 640 x 1136 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass, oleophobic coating
- Non-removable Li-Po 1560 mAh battery (5.92 Wh)
- About 250 h / About 250 h
- About 10 h / About 10 h
- About 40 h
- 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm (4.87 x 2.31 x 0.30 in)
- 112 g (3.95 oz, 0.25 lb)
- Space Gray, White/Silver, Gold
- 16/32/64 GB, 1 GB RAM DDR3
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- v2.0, reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- HTML5 (Safari)
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all models CDMA 800 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - A1533 (CDMA), A1453
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - A1533 (GSM), A1453 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - A1533 (CDMA), A1453 HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - A1457, A1530
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 8(900), 13(700), 17(700), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900) - A1533 GSM, A1533 CDMA LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 8(900), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat3 100/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps