Apple iPhone 6 Plus specification and prices
Apple iPhone 6 Plus appeared on sale on September 2014. This phone belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Apple iPhone 6 Plus cost in USA for now is $495.00. The phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Metro PCS, Verizon Wireless as well as retailers like Wal-Mart, RadioShack.
The phone runs on the iOS - the second most popular platform after Android. iPhone 6 Plus was produced with the already old for today iOS version: 8. It means that the phone owner will not be able to play the newest games and run the newest apps with this default OS version. The phone has Dual-core 1.4 GHz Typhoon (ARM v8-based) CPU that shows a perfect performance. The mobile phone runs 1 GB RAM that is a common amount of memory for normal usage.
The iPhone 6 Plus has nice 8 megapixel rear camera. It will produce photos and videos of a satisfactory quality but you won't be able to get really amazing images. To take really great photos Specspro advices you to check the Apple flagship iPhone SE. The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a not very large aperture for a cell phone and it will allow the Apple iPhone 6 Plus to let in more light to make nice photos at night. Rear camera of Apple iPhone 6 Plus can shoot full HD high quality video, which image is not so awesome as 4K but is also very bright and clear.
The mobile phone has a rather big 5.5 inch display. This means that a lot of users will have some difficulties using the phone with one hand. Such display size has great benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more comfortable for shooting pictures, better for watching movies and perfect for quick typing.
iPhone 6 Plus has non-removable Li-Po 2915 mAh battery , that can guarantee up to 384 hours of standby time, about 24 hours of talk time and up to 80 hours of playing music. It is great battery life results.
The phone's weight is 172 grams (6.07 oz), it is 158.1 mm (6.22 in) high, 77.8 mm (3.06 in) wide and has a 7.1 mm (0.28 in) depth what means that this cell phone is thin.
You can buy iPhone 6 Plus in Space Gray, Silver or Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2014, September
- Available. Released 2014, September
- iOS 8, upgradable to iOS 10.0.2
- Apple A8
- Dual-core 1.4 GHz Typhoon (ARM v8-based)
- PowerVR GX6450 (quad-core graphics)
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, 720p@30fps, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps
- 1/3" sensor size, 1.5 µm pixel size, touch focus, geo-tagging, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating - Display Zoom
- Non-removable Li-Po 2915 mAh battery (11.1 Wh)
- About 384 h
- About 24 h
- About 80 h
- 158.1 x 77.8 x 7.1 mm (6.22 x 3.06 x 0.28 in)
- 172 g (6.07 oz)
- Space Gray, Silver, Gold
- 16/64/128 GB, 1 GB RAM DDR3
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Yes (Apple Pay only)
- v2.0, reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- HTML5 (Safari)
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - A1522 (GSM), A1522 (CDMA), A1524 CDMA 800 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - A1522 (CDMA), A1524
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - A1522 (GSM), A1522 (CDMA), A1524 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - A1522 (CDMA), A1524 TD-SCDMA - A1524
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700) - A1522 GSM, A1522 CDMA LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps