Samsung Galaxy S7 specification and prices
The Galaxy S7 by Samsung was announced on February 2016 and the first deals appeared on March 2016. This cell phone belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Samsung Galaxy S7 price in USA for today is $429.05. The mobile is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless as well as retailers like Wal-Mart, Best Buy.
The mobile runs on the most popular operating system on the market for now - Android OS. Galaxy S7 has the late Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow). It means that the mobile will support all the latest games and apps easily. The model has Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU that shows a very high performance. The phone runs 4 GB RAM that is a big amount of memory.
The Galaxy S7 has powerful 12 megapixel rear camera. It will produce amazing photos and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.7. It is a very large aperture for a smartphone. This allows the Samsung Galaxy S7 to get amazing photos even when there is little light, for example in dark rooms. Also 1.7 aperture will help in getting the foreground objects sharp and the background blurry. 5 megapixel front camera makes Samsung Galaxy S7 an average choice for selfie lovers selfies. It can capture 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that mobile phones support for now.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 has a big 5.1 inch display size. This means that most part of users may experience difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such display size has amazing benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's more convenient to use the display as a viewfinder, better for watching movies and perfect for browsing the web.
Galaxy S7 has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, which will provide about 22 hours of talk time and up to 62 hours of playing music. It is great battery life results.
The cell phone's weight is 152 grams (5.36 oz), it is 142.4 mm (5.61 in) high, 69.6 mm (2.74 in) wide and has a 7.9 mm (0.31 in) depth what means that this mobile phone is thin.
You can purchase Galaxy S7 in Black, White, Gold, Silver or Pink Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, February
- Available. Released 2016, March
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Exynos 8890 Octa
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Adreno 530 Mali-T880 MP12
- 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- 5 MP, f/1.7, 22mm, dual video call, Auto HDR
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
- 1/2.5" sensor size, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- 5.1 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~577 ppi pixel density)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 - Always-on display - TouchWiz UI
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- About 22 h
- About 62 h
- 142.4 x 69.6 x 7.9 mm (5.61 x 2.74 x 0.31 in)
- 152 g (5.36 oz, 0.34 lb)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 back panel
- Single SIM
- Black, White, Gold, Silver, Pink Gold
- 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) - single-SIM model microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - dual-SIM model
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - G930F TD-SCDMA
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - G930F
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps
Where to buy Samsung Galaxy S7?
- John McCann, 2017-01-26
Samsung has tweaked the winning design from the S6, righted the wrongs of its previous flagships, and made a phone you don't want to put down. The Samsung Galaxy S7 is iterative perfection.
- Jessica Dolcourt, 2017-01-26
THE GOOD Polished design. Awesome camera. Long battery life. microSD storage slot and water-resistant (again!).
THE BAD Annoyingly reflective. Smudge magnet. Plastic-looking selfies even with no filter. No removable battery, which isn't surprising, but is still a compromise compared to 2014's S5.
THE BOTTOM LINE The fast, powerful, beautiful Galaxy S7 phone is 2016's all-around phone to beat.