Motorola Moto G6 specification and prices
The first Motorola Moto G6 deals appeared on April 2018. This phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Motorola Moto G6 cost in USA for today is $243.99. The device is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Boost Mobile as well as retailers like Wal-Mart, RadioShack.
The device runs on the most popular OS on the market for today - Android OS. Moto G6 has the new Android version: 8.0 (Oreo). It means that the device owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The mobile phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 processor that provides a perfect performance. The model runs 3 GB RAM that is a perfect amount of memory.
The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a rather large aperture for a cell phone and it will allow the Motorola Moto G6 to let in more light to make nice pictures in dark rooms. Its 8 (f/2.2) megapixel front camera is perfect for selfie lovers. Rear camera of Motorola Moto G6 can shoot full HD high quality video, which image is not so awesome as 4K but is also very bright and clear.
The phone has a big 5.7 inch display. This means that a lot of users will have some difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such display size has amazing benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's easier to use the screen as a viewfinder, better for video chatting and amazing for reading books.
Moto G6 has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The Moto G6 weight is 167 grams (5.89 oz), it is 153.8 mm (6.06 in) high, 72.3 mm (2.85 in) wide and has a 8.3 mm (0.33 in) depth what means that this model is rather thin.
You can purchase Moto G6 in Deep Indigo, Silver, Blush or Black colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2018, April
- Available. Released 2018, April
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450
- Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 506
- Dual: 12 MP (f/1.8) + 5 MP (f/2.2), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- 8 MP (f/2.2), LED flash, 1080p
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR
- 5.7 inches, 83.8 cm2
- 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~424 ppi density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- 153.8 x 72.3 x 8.3 mm (6.06 x 2.85 x 0.33 in)
- 167 g (5.89 oz, 0.37 lb)
- Front/back glass, aluminum frame
- Single SIM
- Deep Indigo, Silver, Blush, Black
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- 4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Yes (Europe model)
- FM radio
- 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML5 - Fast battery charging 15W - MP3/AAC+/WAV/Flac player - MP4/H.264 player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only) CDMA 800 / 1900 - USA
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Europe, Brazil HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - USA CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - USA
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600) - Europe LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) - USA LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 28(700) - Brazil
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy Motorola Moto G6 ?
Motorola Moto G6 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Motorola Moto G6 . Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Moto G6 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Moto G6 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Motorola Moto G6 comparisons to the rivals with the same price:
Motorola Moto G6 videos
Moto G6 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Motorola Moto G6 reviews by users and experts
List of Moto G6 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Moto G6 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Moto G6 it will be very useful too!