Google Pixel 2 specification and prices
The first Google Pixel 2 offers appeared on October 2017. This model belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Google Pixel 2 price in USA for now is $929.00. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Sprint as well as retail stores like RadioShack, Target.
The cell phone runs on the most popular operating system in the world for today - Android OS. Pixel 2 has the new Android version: 8.0. It means that the cell phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The Pixel 2 has Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo) CPU which shows a great performance. The cell phone has 4 GB RAM which is a big amount of memory.
The Pixel 2 has powerful 12.2 megapixel primary camera. It will produce high quality photos and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is a very large aperture for a cell phone. This allows the Google Pixel 2 to make amazing photos even when there is little light, for example at night. Also 1.8 aperture will help to shoot fast action shots. Its 8 megapixel front camera is perfect for having high quality selfies. It can shoot 4K high definition video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that cell phones support for today.
The Google Pixel 2 has a typical 5 inch display. It means that most part of users will not experience difficulties use the phone with one hand. Such screen size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more convenient for shooting pictures , better for playing games and great for reading books.
Pixel 2 has non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery.
The Pixel 2 weight is 143 grams (5.04 oz), it is 145.7 mm (5.74 in) high, 69.7 mm (2.74 in) wide and has a 7.8 mm (0.31 in) depth which means that this mobile phone is thin.
You can buy Pixel 2 in Kinda Blue, Just Black or Clearly White colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2017, October
- Available. Released 2017, October
- Android 8.0
- Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 540
- 12.2 MP, f/1.8, OIS, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED flash
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 1/3.2" sensor size, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
- 1/2.6" sensor size, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2
- 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~441 ppi density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 - Always-on display - 95% DCI-P3 coverage
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery
- 145.7 x 69.7 x 7.8 mm (5.74 x 2.74 x 0.31 in)
- 143 g (5.04 oz, 0.32 lb)
- Kinda Blue, Just Black, Clearly White
- 64/128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector (PowerDelivery 2.0)
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 32(1500), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat15 800/75 Mbps