Google Pixel 3 XL specification and prices
The Pixel 3 XL by Google was announced on October 2018 and the first offers appeared on November 2018. This cell phone belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Google Pixel 3 XL cost in USA for today is $869.00. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, Boost Mobile as well as retail stores like RadioShack, Target.
The cell phone runs on the most popular platform in the world for now - Android OS. Pixel 3 XL has the new Android version: 9.0 (Pie). It means that the cell phone will run all the newest games and apps easily. The mobile phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.6 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) processor that provides an outstanding performance. It has 4 GB RAM that is a big amount of memory.
The Pixel 3 XL has no rear camera.
The mobile phone has a rather big 6.3 inch display size. It means that most users may experience difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such screen size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's more handy to use the display as a viewfinder, better for video chatting and perfect for browsing the web.
This model has non-removable Li-Po 3430 mAh battery.
The Pixel 3 XL weight is 184 grams (6.49 oz), it is 158 mm (6.22 in) high, 76.7 mm (3.02 in) wide and has a 7.9 mm (0.31 in) depth what means that this phone is thin.
You can purchase Pixel 3 XL in Clearly White, Just Black or Not Pink colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2018, October
- Available. Released 2018, November
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm)
- Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.6 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
- Adreno 630
- Single: 12.2 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4Âµm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
- Dual: 8 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), PDAF 8 MP, f/2.2, 19mm (ultrawide), no AF
- 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)
- Dual-LED flash, Pixel Shift, Auto-HDR, panorama
- 6.3 inches, 100.3 cm2
- 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~523 ppi density)
- P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 - Always-on display - 100% DCI-P3 coverage - HDR
- Non-removable Li-Po 3430 mAh battery
- Fast charging 18W
- 158 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm (6.22 x 3.02 x 0.31 in)
- 184 g (6.49 oz, 0.41 lb)
- Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Clearly White, Just Black, Not Pink
- 64/128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector (PowerDelivery 2.0)
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML5 - Fast battery charging 9V/2A 18W - QI wireless charging - MP4/H.265 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player - Photo/video editor - Document editor
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 42(3500), 46, 66(1700/2100), 71(600)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat16 1024/75 Mbps
Where to buy Google Pixel 3 XL ?
Google Pixel 3 XL compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Google Pixel 3 XL . Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Pixel 3 XL to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Pixel 3 XL comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Cheaper alternatives to Google Pixel 3 XL :
More expensive alternatives to Google Pixel 3 XL :
Google Pixel 3 XL videos
Pixel 3 XL video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Google Pixel 3 XL reviews by users and experts
List of Pixel 3 XL reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Pixel 3 XL is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Pixel 3 XL it will be very useful too!