Huawei P20 Pro specification and prices
First information about the P20 Pro by Huawei appeared on March 2018 but the mobile is still not on sale. The device will be soon on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA as well as retail stores like Best Buy, Wal-Mart.
The device runs on the most popular OS in the world for now - Android OS. P20 Pro has the new Android version: 8.1 (Oreo). It means that the device will support all the newest games and apps easily. The cell phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) processor which provides an outstanding performance. The phone has 6 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
Huawei P20 Pro camera has 2.4 aperture that is an average size for smartphones. If you want to capture pictures in dark rooms, you won't capture good pictures as the camera lets in low light. P20 Pro also will not suit for making blurred backgrounds. Its 24 megapixel front camera is great for shooting excellent selfies. It can film 4K high definition video with its rear camera. 4K is the best resolution that smartphones support for now.
The P20 Pro has a rather big 6.1 inch display.
This mobile phone has non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
The P20 Pro weight is 180 grams (6.35 oz), it is 155 mm (6.10 in) high, 73.9 mm (2.91 in) wide and has a 7.8 mm (0.31 in) depth what means that this cell phone is thin.
You will be able to buy P20 Pro in Twilight, Black, Midnight Blue or Pink Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2018, March
- Coming soon. Exp. release 2018, April 6th
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Hisilicon Kirin 970
- Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Mali-G72 MP12
- Triple: 40 MP (f/1.8, 1/1.7", OIS) + 20 MP (f/1.6) + 8 MP (f/2.4), Leica optics, 3x optical zoom, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- 24 MP, autofocus, f/2.0, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p, 720p@960fps
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 6.1 inches, 93.8 cm2
- 1080 x 2244 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio (~408 ppi density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes - EMUI 8.1
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 155 x 73.9 x 7.8 mm (6.10 x 2.91 x 0.31 in)
- 180 g (6.35 oz, 0.4 lb)
- Single SIM
- Twilight, Black, Midnight Blue, Pink Gold
- 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- 4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX HD
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML5 - Fast battery charging 4.5V/5A (58% in 30 min) - XviD/MP4/H.264/WMV player - MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/Flac player - Document viewer - Photo/video editor
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- HSPA, LTE
Where to buy Huawei P20 Pro ?
Huawei P20 Pro compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Huawei P20 Pro . Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of P20 Pro to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why P20 Pro comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Cheaper alternatives to Huawei P20 Pro :
More expensive alternatives to Huawei P20 Pro :
Huawei P20 Pro videos
P20 Pro video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Huawei P20 Pro reviews by users and experts
List of P20 Pro reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of P20 Pro is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate P20 Pro it will be very useful too!