Apple iPhone 6 specification and prices
Apple iPhone 6 appeared on sale on September 2014. This mobile belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Apple iPhone 6 cost in USA for today is $327.99. The device is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Metro PCS, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA as well as retail stores like Best Buy, Wal-Mart.
The device runs on the iOS - the second most popular operating system behind Android. iPhone 6 has released with the already out-of-date at the moment iOS version: 8. It means that the device owner will be able to run only some old games and apps with the current OS version. The iPhone 6 has Dual-core 1.4 GHz Typhoon (ARM v8-based) CPU that shows a very high performance. The model runs 1 GB RAM that is an average amount of memory for normal usage.
This mobile has good 8 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this mobile will be able to take good photos and videos of a good quality. To take really cool photos Specspro advices you to check the better Apple mobile phone iPhone SE. The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a not very large aperture for a mobile and it will allow the Apple iPhone 6 to let in more light to make nice photos at night. Rear camera of Apple iPhone 6 can film full HD high quality video, which is only second to 4K.
The phone has an average 4.7 inch display size. This means that most part of users will not experience difficulties use the mobile phone with one hand. Such display size has cool benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more handy for making pictures , better for playing games and amazing for quick typing.
iPhone 6 has non-removable Li-Po 1810 mAh battery , that will provide up to 250 hours of standby time, about 14 hours of talk time and up to 50 hours of playing music. It is nice battery life results.
The cell phone's weight is 129 grams (4.55 oz), it is 138.1 mm (5.44 in) high, 67 mm (2.64 in) wide and has a 6.9 mm (0.27 in) depth which means that this cell phone is thin.
You can buy iPhone 6 in Space Gray, Silver or Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2014, September
- Available. Released 2014, September
- iOS 8, upgradable to iOS 10.0.2
- Apple A8
- Dual-core 1.4 GHz Typhoon (ARM v8-based)
- PowerVR GX6450 (quad-core graphics)
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, 720p@30fps, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps
- 1/3" sensor size, 1.5 µm pixel size, touch focus, geo-tagging, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- 4.7 inches
- 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating - Display Zoom
- Non-removable Li-Po 1810 mAh battery (6.9 Wh)
- About 250 h
- About 14 h
- About 50 h
- 138.1 x 67 x 6.9 mm (5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27 in)
- 129 g (4.55 oz)
- Space Gray, Silver, Gold
- 16/64/128 GB, 1 GB RAM DDR3
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Yes (Apple Pay only)
- v2.0, reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- HTML5 (Safari)
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - A1549 (GSM), A1549 (CDMA), A1586 CDMA 800 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - A1549 (CDMA), A1586
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - A1549 (GSM), A1549 (CDMA), A1586 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - A1549 (CDMA), A1586 TD-SCDMA - A1586
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700) - A1549 GSM, A1549 CDMA LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps