Huawei P20 lite specification and prices
The first Huawei P20 lite offers appeared on March 2018. The phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile USA, Sprint as well as retail stores like Target, Wal-Mart.
The phone runs on the most popular OS on the market for now - Android OS. P20 lite has the late Android version: 8.0 (Oreo). It means that the phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The model is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) processor that provides an outstanding performance. The model has 4 GB RAM that is a big amount of memory.
The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a not very large aperture for a cell phone and it will allow the Huawei P20 lite to let in more light to get satisfactory quality photos in dark rooms. P20 lite 16 (f/2.0 megapixel front camera is great for shooting amazing selfies. Primary camera of P20 lite can capture full HD high definition video, which is only second to 4K.
The Huawei P20 lite has a big 5.84 inch display size.
This phone has non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery.
The cell phone's weight is 145 grams (5.11 oz), it is 148.6 mm (5.85 in) high, 71.2 mm (2.80 in) wide and has a 7.4 mm (0.29 in) depth which means that this phone is thin.
You can purchase P20 lite in Klein Blue, Sakura Pink or Midnight Black colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2018, March
- Available. Released 2018, March
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- HiSilicon Kirin 659
- Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Mali-T830 MP2
- Dual: 16 MP (f/2.2, 1.0 µm) + 2 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 16 MP (f/2.0, 1.12 µm), 1080p
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.84 inches, 85.1 cm2
- 1080 x 2280 pixels (~432 ppi density)
- LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes - EMUI 8.0
- Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
- 148.6 x 71.2 x 7.4 mm (5.85 x 2.80 x 0.29 in)
- 145 g (5.11 oz, 0.32 lb)
- Single SIM
- Klein Blue, Sakura Pink, Midnight Black
- 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB (China only)
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (LX2/LX3) or a/b/g/n/ac (LX1/LX2J), WiFi Direct, hotspot
- 4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Yes (LX1 only)
- FM radio
- 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro (except LX2), proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML5 - Fast battery charging 9V/2A - XviD/MP4/H.264/WMV player - MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/Flac player - Document viewer - Photo/video editor
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy Huawei P20 lite ?
Huawei P20 lite compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Huawei P20 lite . Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of P20 lite to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why P20 lite comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Cheaper alternatives to Huawei P20 lite :
Huawei P20 lite comparisons to the rivals with the same price:
More expensive alternatives to Huawei P20 lite :
Huawei P20 lite videos
P20 lite video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Huawei P20 lite reviews by users and experts
List of P20 lite reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of P20 lite is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate P20 lite it will be very useful too!