Apple iPhone 6s specification and prices
Apple iPhone 6s appeared on sale on September 2015. This mobile belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Apple iPhone 6s price in USA for today is $355.99. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile as well as retailers like Wal-Mart, Best Buy.
The cell phone runs on the iOS - the second most popular platform after Android. iPhone 6s was produced with the already old for today iOS version: 9. It means that the cell phone with this default OS version will not support the newest games and apps. The model has Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister CPU which shows a perfect performance. The phone runs 2 GB RAM which is a common amount of memory for normal usage.
The iPhone 6s has amazing 12 megapixel primary camera. It will make amazing photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a rather large aperture for a mobile phone and it will allow the Apple iPhone 6s to let in more light to make satisfactory quality photos at night. 5 megapixel front camera makes Apple iPhone 6s an average choice for having selfies. It can shoot 4K high definition video with its primary camera. 4K is the best resolution that phones support for today.
The phone has an average 4.7 inch display size. This means that most users will not have any difficulties use the phone with one hand. Such screen size has great benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's more handy to use the screen as a viewfinder , better for watching movies and great for quick typing.
This mobile has non-removable Li-Ion 1715 mAh battery , which will provide up to 240 hours of standby time, about 14 hours of talk time and up to 50 hours of playing music. It is very good battery life results.
The phone's weight is 143 grams (5.04 oz), it is 138.3 mm (5.44 in) high, 67.1 mm (2.64 in) wide and has a 7.1 mm (0.28 in) depth which means that this mobile phone is thin.
You can purchase iPhone 6s in Space Gray, Silver, Gold or Rose Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, September
- Available. Released 2015, September
- iOS 9, upgradable to iOS 10.0.2
- Apple A9
- Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister
- PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps,1080p@120fps, 720p@240fps
- 1/3" sensor size, 1.22 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- 4.7 inches
- 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating - 3D Touch display - Display Zoom
- Non-removable Li-Ion 1715 mAh battery (6.91 Wh)
- About 240 h
- About 14 h
- About 50 h
- 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm (5.44 x 2.64 x 0.28 in)
- 143 g (5.04 oz, 0.32 lb)
- Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold
- 16/64/128 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Yes (Apple Pay only)
- v2.0, reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- HTML5 (Safari)
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700) - A1688 LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps