Apple iPhone 6s specification and prices
Apple iPhone 6s appeared on sale on September 2015. This mobile phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Apple iPhone 6s price in USA for now is $379.35. The mobile is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, Verizon Wireless as well as retail stores like Wal-Mart, Best Buy.
The mobile runs on the iOS - the second most popular operating system behind Android. iPhone 6s was produced with the already out-of-date for now iOS version: 9. It means that the mobile owner will be able to run only some old games and apps with the current OS version. The mobile phone has Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister CPU that shows an outstanding performance. It has 2 GB RAM that is a common amount of memory for normal usage.
This mobile phone has powerful 12 megapixel rear camera. It will produce cool pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a rather large aperture for a phone and it will allow the Apple iPhone 6s to let in more light to capture satisfactory quality pictures at night. 5 megapixel front camera makes iPhone 6s an average choice for getting selfies. It can shoot 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the highest resolution that mobile phones support for now.
The iPhone 6s has a typical 4.7 inch display. It means that a lot of users will not have any difficulties use the cell phone with one hand. Such display size has cool benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more convenient to use the screen as a viewfinder , better for playing games and amazing for reading books.
iPhone 6s has non-removable Li-Ion 1715 mAh battery , that will guarantee up to 240 hours of standby time, about 14 hours of talk time and up to 50 hours of playing music. It is nice battery life results.
The cell phone's weight is 143 grams (5.04 oz), it is 138.3 mm (5.44 in) high, 67.1 mm (2.64 in) wide and has a 7.1 mm (0.28 in) depth what means that this cell phone is thin.
You can buy iPhone 6s in Space Gray, Silver, Gold or Rose Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, September
- Available. Released 2015, September
- iOS 9, upgradable to iOS 10.0.2
- Apple A9
- Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister
- PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps,1080p@120fps, 720p@240fps
- 1/3" sensor size, 1.22 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- 4.7 inches
- 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating - 3D Touch display - Display Zoom
- Non-removable Li-Ion 1715 mAh battery (6.91 Wh)
- About 240 h
- About 14 h
- About 50 h
- 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm (5.44 x 2.64 x 0.28 in)
- 143 g (5.04 oz)
- Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold
- 16/64/128 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Yes (Apple Pay only)
- v2.0, reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- HTML5 (Safari)
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700) - A1688 LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps