Motorola Moto X Force specification and prices
The first Motorola Moto X Force deals appeared on November 2015. This device belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Motorola Moto X Force cost in USA for now is $739.00. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Boost Mobile, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile USA as well as retail stores like Wal-Mart, RadioShack.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular OS in the world for now - Android OS. Moto X Force has released with the already outdated for now Android version: 5.1.1 (Lollipop). It means that the mobile phone will run most part of the old games and apps and a very few number of the latest ones with the current OS version. The cell phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57) processor that shows a great performance. It runs 3 GB RAM that is a big amount of memory.
This device has powerful 21 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this device will be able to take high quality pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a cell phone and it will allow the Motorola Moto X Force to let in more light to get satisfactory quality pictures in dark rooms. 5 megapixel front camera makes Moto X Force an average choice for selfie lovers selfies. It can shoot 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the best resolution that mobile phones support for now.
The mobile phone has a big 5.4 inch display size. This means that a lot of users will experience difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such display size has cool benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more comfortable to use the screen as a viewfinder, better for playing games and perfect for browsing the web.
Moto X Force has non-removable Li-Ion 3760 mAh battery, that can provide up to 500 hours of standby time and about 25 hours of talk time. It is great battery life results.
The Moto X Force weight is 169 grams (5.96 oz), it is 149.8 mm (5.90 in) high, 78 mm (3.07 in) wide and has a 9.2 mm (0.36 in) depth what means that this phone is rather thick.
You can buy Moto X Force in Black Ballistic Nylon color.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, November
- Available. Released 2015, November
- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), v6.0, planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57)
- Adreno 430
- 21 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.0, LED flash
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- 1.4 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR
- 5.4 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~540 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3760 mAh battery
- About 500 h
- About 25 h
- 149.8 x 78 x 9.2 mm (5.90 x 3.07 x 0.36 in)
- 169 g (5.96 oz, 0.37 lb)
- Single SIM
- Black Ballistic Nylon
- 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) - single SIM microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - XT1580
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 25(1900), 28(700), 40(2300) - XT1580
- HSPA, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy Motorola Moto X Force?
Motorola Moto X Force compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Motorola Moto X Force. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Moto X Force to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Moto X Force comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Cheaper alternatives to Motorola Moto X Force:
More expensive alternatives to Motorola Moto X Force:
Motorola Moto X Force videos
Moto X Force video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Motorola Moto X Force reviews by users and experts
List of Moto X Force reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Moto X Force is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Moto X Force it will be very useful too!