Motorola Moto X Style specification and prices
First information about the Moto X Style by Motorola appeared on July 2015 and the first offers appeared on September 2015. This cell phone belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Motorola Moto X Style cost in USA for today is $695.21. The device is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Metro PCS, Virgin Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless as well as retail stores like RadioShack, Wal-Mart.
The device runs on the most popular operating system in the world for now - Android OS. Moto X Style was produced with the already out-of-date for now Android version: 5.1.1 (Lollipop). It means that the device will support most part of the old games and apps and a very few number of the latest ones with this default OS version. The phone is equipped with Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A57) processor that provides a perfect performance. The phone has 3 GB RAM that is a big amount of memory.
The Moto X Style has amazing 21 megapixel rear camera. It will make high quality photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a smartphone and it will allow the Motorola Moto X Style to let in more light to make nice photos in dark rooms. 5 megapixel front camera makes Moto X Style a typical choice for having selfies. Moto X Style can film 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the highest resolution that smartphones support for now.
The cell phone has a big 5.7 inch display. It means that many users may experience difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such display size has great benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's easier to use the display as a viewfinder, better for playing games and great for browsing the web.
This cell phone has non-removable 3000 mAh battery.
The model's weight is 179 grams (6.31 oz), it is 153.9 mm (6.06 in) high, 76.2 mm (3.00 in) wide and has a 11.1 mm (0.44 in) depth what means that this phone is thick.
You can buy Moto X Style in Black lens/Dark Gray Frame and accents/ Black Soft Feel Inlay White lens/Silver Frame and accents/Bamboo Inlay color.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, July
- Available. Released 2015, September
- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), v6.0, planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808
- Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A57)
- Adreno 418
- 21 MP, f/2.0, 27 mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.0, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, LED flash, 1080p@30fps
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- 1/2.4' sensor size, 1.1 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR
- 5.7 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~520 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Non-removable 3000 mAh battery
- 153.9 x 76.2 x 11.1 mm (6.06 x 3.00 x 0.44 in)
- 179 g (6.31 oz, 0.39 lb)
- Black lens/Dark Gray Frame and accents/ Black Soft Feel Inlay White lens/Silver Frame and accents/Bamboo Inlay
- 16/32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- microUSB v2.0
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all versions CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 - USA
- HSDPA 800 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 900 - EU (XT1572) HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - USA
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 25(1900), 28(700), 29(700), 40(2300), 41(2500) - EU (XT1572) LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700)
- HSPA, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy Motorola Moto X Style?
Motorola Moto X Style compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Motorola Moto X Style. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Moto X Style to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Moto X Style comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Cheaper alternatives to Motorola Moto X Style:
More expensive alternatives to Motorola Moto X Style:
Motorola Moto X Style videos
Moto X Style video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Motorola Moto X Style reviews by users and experts
List of Moto X Style reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Moto X Style is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Moto X Style it will be very useful too!