ZTE Axon 7 specification and prices
First info about the Axon 7 by ZTE appeared on May 2016 and on sale it appeared on June 2016. This mobile phone belongs to the lowest price range: the ZTE Axon 7 price in USA for today is $194.87. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, T-Mobile as well as retail stores like RadioShack, Target.
The cell phone runs on the most popular OS in the world for today - Android OS. Axon 7 has the late Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the cell phone will support all the latest games and apps easily. The cell phone has Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) processor that shows an outstanding performance. The cell phone runs 4 GB RAM that is a great amount of memory.
This mobile phone has powerful 20 megapixel primary camera. It will produce high quality pictures and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is an amazing aperture for a mobile phone. This allows the ZTE Axon 7 to make great pictures even when there is little light, for example in dark rooms. Also so large aperture will help to capture fast action shots. Its 8 megapixel front camera is perfect for making excellent selfies. It can capture 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the best resolution that mobile phones support for today.
The cell phone has a big 5.5 inch display. This means that most part of users will have some difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such screen size has amazing benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's easier for taking photos, better for video chatting and perfect for browsing the web.
This phone has non-removable Li-Ion 3250 mAh battery, that will guarantee up to 360 hours of standby time and about 16 hours of talk time. It is satisfactory battery life results.
The cell phone's weight is 175 grams (6.17 oz), it is 151.7 mm (5.97 in) high, 75 mm (2.95 in) wide and has a 7.9 mm (0.31 in) depth which means that this model is thin.
You can buy Axon 7 in Ion Gold, Quartz Grey or Chromium Silver colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, May
- Available. Released 2016, June
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 20 MP, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@240fps
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.5 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~538 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 MiFavor UI 4.0
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3250 mAh battery
- About 360 h
- About 16 h
- 151.7 x 75 x 7.9 mm (5.97 x 2.95 x 0.31 in)
- 175 g (6.17 oz, 0.39 lb)
- Dual SIM
- Ion Gold, Quartz Grey, Chromium Silver
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (region dependent)
- v3.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800 / 1900 - USA
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - A2017G, USA
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 19(800), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - A2017G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 25(1900)
- HSPA, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy ZTE Axon 7?
ZTE Axon 7 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to ZTE Axon 7. Compare tech specs of Axon 7 to its rivals. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life.
Many phones specification looks similar to ZTE Axon 7 at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why ZTE Axon 7 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
More expensive alternatives to ZTE Axon 7:
ZTE Axon 7 videos
ZTE Axon 7 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about ZTE Axon 7 to find out if you want to buy this smartphone.
ZTE Axon 7 reviews by users and experts
List of ZTE Axon 7 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting. And we ask owners of ZTE Axon 7 not to forget to rate this mobile phone and leave their reviews!
The best way to understand all pros and cons of ZTE Axon 7 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of ZTE Axon 7 please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy this mobile phone. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate ZTE Axon 7 it will be very useful too!
Rating 8.00 from 10
- GSMArena team, 2017-01-28
ZTE is back in the cheap and cheerful flagship race with the Axon 7. The company has its aim set up high, and we can't help but see the OnePlus 3 as a locked target.
The thing is, the Axon 7 has a potential to aim for the stars of the show - the Galaxy S7 and iPhone 7. Not an easy job by any stretch of the imagination, but ZTE has managed to bring almost every conceivable high-end smartphone feature in the book in a bill that fits nearly all budgets. And who doesn't love that?Read more
- Matt Swider, 2017-01-28
ZTE Axon 7 is less expensive than the best flagship smartphones, yet it looks and performs like a top-tier Android Marshmallow handset, with front-facing speakers, 64GB of storage and only a few sacrifices.Read more
- Lynn La, 2017-01-28
THE GOOD The sophisticated and affordable ZTE Axon 7 has a zippy processor, expandable storage and loud speakers.
THE BAD The phone is heavy and power users won't appreciate the non-removable battery.
THE BOTTOM LINE The Axon 7 is ZTE's best to date, but the OnePlus 3 is a better phone at the same price.Read more