Lenovo ZUK Z2 specification and prices
The ZUK Z2 by Lenovo was announced on May 2016 and the first offers appeared on June 2016. This phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Lenovo ZUK Z2 cost in USA for now is $232.99. The mobile is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Metro PCS, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA as well as retail stores like RadioShack, Best Buy.
The mobile runs on the most popular OS in the world for now - Android OS. ZUK Z2 has the new Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the mobile owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The model is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU which provides a very high performance. It runs 4 GB RAM which is a great amount of memory.
The ZUK Z2 has powerful 13 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this phone will be able to make cool pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a rather large aperture for a mobile phone and it will allow the Lenovo ZUK Z2 to let in more light to get nice pictures at night. ZUK Z2 8 megapixel front camera is great for having amazing selfies. ZUK Z2 can film 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that cell phones support for now.
The ZUK Z2 has a typical 5 inch display.
This cell phone has non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery.
The mobile phone's weight is 149 grams (5.26 oz), it is 141.7 mm (5.58 in) high, 68.9 mm (2.71 in) wide and has a 8.5 mm (0.33 in) depth which means that this mobile phone is rather thin.
You can purchase ZUK Z2 in Titanium Black or Ceramic White colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, May
- Available. Released 2016, June
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 8 MP, f/2.0, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, 1080p
- 1/2.6" sensor size, 1.34 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.0 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes - ZUI 2.0
- Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery
- 141.7 x 68.9 x 8.5 mm (5.58 x 2.71 x 0.33 in)
- 149 g (5.26 oz, 0.33 lb)
- Dual SIM
- Titanium Black, Ceramic White
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- To be confirmed
- v2.0, Type-C reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 TD-SCDMA
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy Lenovo ZUK Z2?
Lenovo ZUK Z2 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Lenovo ZUK Z2. Compare tech specs of ZUK Z2 to its rivals. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life.
Many phones specification looks similar to Lenovo ZUK Z2 at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Lenovo ZUK Z2 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Cheaper alternatives to Lenovo ZUK Z2:
Lenovo ZUK Z2 comparisons to the rivals with the same price:
More expensive alternatives to Lenovo ZUK Z2:
Lenovo ZUK Z2 videos
Lenovo ZUK Z2 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about Lenovo ZUK Z2 to find out if you want to buy this smartphone.
Lenovo ZUK Z2 reviews by users and experts
List of Lenovo ZUK Z2 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting. And we ask owners of Lenovo ZUK Z2 not to forget to rate this mobile phone and leave their reviews!
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Lenovo ZUK Z2 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of Lenovo ZUK Z2 please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy this mobile phone. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Lenovo ZUK Z2 it will be very useful too!