Lenovo ZUK Z2 specification and prices
The ZUK Z2 by Lenovo was announced on May 2016 and on sale it appeared on June 2016. This mobile phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Lenovo ZUK Z2 cost in USA for now is $215.00. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless, Verizon Wireless as well as retailers like Target, Wal-Mart.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular operating system in the world for now - Android OS. ZUK Z2 has the late Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the mobile phone will run all the newest games and apps easily. The mobile phone is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) processor that shows a very high performance. The model runs 4 GB RAM that is a great amount of memory.
This mobile phone has amazing 13 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this mobile phone will be able to make amazing photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a rather large aperture for a mobile phone and it will allow the Lenovo ZUK Z2 to let in more light to get good photos in dark rooms. Its 8 megapixel front camera is perfect for shooting high quality selfies. ZUK Z2 can capture 4K high definition video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that phones support for now.
The ZUK Z2 has an average 5 inch display size.
This cell phone has non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery.
The ZUK Z2 weight is 149 grams (5.26 oz), it is 141.7 mm (5.58 in) high, 68.9 mm (2.71 in) wide and has a 8.5 mm (0.33 in) depth what means that this mobile phone is rather thin.
You can buy ZUK Z2 in Titanium Black or Ceramic White colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, May
- Available. Released 2016, June
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 8 MP, f/2.0, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, 1080p
- 1/2.6" sensor size, 1.34 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.0 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes - ZUI 2.0
- Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery
- 141.7 x 68.9 x 8.5 mm (5.58 x 2.71 x 0.33 in)
- 149 g (5.26 oz, 0.33 lb)
- Dual SIM
- Titanium Black, Ceramic White
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- To be confirmed
- v2.0, Type-C reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 TD-SCDMA
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps