Lenovo ZUK Z2 specification and prices
First info about the ZUK Z2 by Lenovo appeared on May 2016 and the first offers appeared on June 2016. This phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Lenovo ZUK Z2 price in USA for today is $249.99. The phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Metro PCS, Boost Mobile as well as retailers like Wal-Mart, Target.
The phone runs on the most popular OS on the market for today - Android OS. ZUK Z2 has the new Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the phone will support all the latest games and apps easily. The model has Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) processor that provides an outstanding performance. The cell phone has 4 GB RAM that is a perfect amount of memory.
This phone has great 13 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this phone will be able to take cool photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a not very large aperture for a mobile and it will allow the Lenovo ZUK Z2 to let in more light to make nice photos at night. Its 8 megapixel front camera is perfect for having excellent selfies. It can capture 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the best resolution that cell phones support for today.
The mobile phone has a convenient 5 inch display.
This mobile phone has non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery.
The mobile phone's weight is 149 grams (5.26 oz), it is 141.7 mm (5.58 in) high, 68.9 mm (2.71 in) wide and has a 8.5 mm (0.33 in) depth which means that this mobile phone is rather thin.
You can purchase ZUK Z2 in Titanium Black or Ceramic White colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, May
- Available. Released 2016, June
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 8 MP, f/2.0, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p
- 1/2.6" sensor size, 1.34 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.0 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes - ZUI 2.0
- Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery
- 141.7 x 68.9 x 8.5 mm (5.58 x 2.71 x 0.33 in)
- 149 g (5.26 oz)
- Dual SIM
- Titanium Black, Ceramic White
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- To be confirmed
- v2.0, Type-C reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 TD-SCDMA
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps