Google Pixel specification and prices
The Pixel by Google was announced on October 2016. This device belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Google Pixel price in USA for today is $624.99. The phone is already on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Boost Mobile as well as retail stores like RadioShack, Target.
The phone runs on the most popular platform in the world for today - Android OS. Pixel has the new Android version: 7.1 (Nougat). It means that the phone will support all the latest games and apps easily. The phone has Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) processor which provides a perfect performance. The mobile phone has 4 GB RAM which is a great amount of memory.
The Pixel has powerful 12 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this device will be able to make high quality pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a not very large aperture for a mobile phone and it will allow the Google Pixel to let in more light to capture good pictures at night. Its 8 megapixel front camera is perfect for getting amazing selfies. Pixel can film 4K high definition video with its rear camera. 4K is the highest resolution that smartphones support for today.
The cell phone has a standard 5 inch display size. This means that many users will not have any difficulties use the mobile phone with one hand. Such screen size has great benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more convenient for taking photos, better for video chatting and amazing for browsing the web.
Pixel has non-removable Li-Ion 2770 mAh battery, which can guarantee up to 456 hours of standby time, about 26 hours of talk time and up to 110 hours of playing music. It is excellent battery life results.
The mobile phone's weight is 143 grams (5.04 oz), it is 143.8 mm (5.66 in) high, 69.5 mm (2.74 in) wide and has a 8.5 mm (0.33 in) depth which means that this cell phone is rather thin.
You can purchase Pixel in Very Black, Quite Silver or Really Blue colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, October
- Coming soon. Exp. release 2016, October 20
- Android OS, v7.1 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 12 MP, f/2.0, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 1/3.2" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
- 1/2.3" sensor size, 1.55µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.0 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2770 mAh battery
- About 456 h
- About 26 h
- About 110 h
- 143.8 x 69.5 x 8.5 mm (5.66 x 2.74 x 0.33 in)
- 143 g (5.04 oz)
- Very Black, Quite Silver, Really Blue
- 32/128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- v3.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - USA HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - Global CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 21(1500), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Global LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps or LTE Cat11 600/75 Mbps