Google Pixel specification and prices
First information about the Pixel by Google appeared on October 2016. This cell phone belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Google Pixel cost in USA for today is $764.98. The mobile phone is already on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Metro PCS, Virgin Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless as well as retail stores like Target, RadioShack.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular OS in the world for today - Android OS. Pixel has the new Android version: 7.1 (Nougat). It means that the mobile phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The cell phone has Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU that shows an outstanding performance. It runs 4 GB RAM that is a big amount of memory.
This cell phone has great 12 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this cell phone will be able to take great photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a mobile and it will allow the Google Pixel to let in more light to get good photos at night. Pixel 8 megapixel front camera is perfect for shooting excellent selfies. It can shoot 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that phones support for today.
The cell phone has a typical 5 inch display size. This means that most part of users will not have any difficulties use the mobile phone with one hand. Such display size has great benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more comfortable for making pictures , better for watching movies and perfect for reading books.
Pixel has non-removable Li-Ion 2770 mAh battery, which will provide up to 456 hours of standby time, about 26 hours of talk time and up to 110 hours of playing music. It is excellent battery life results.
The mobile phone's weight is 143 grams (5.04 oz), it is 143.8 mm (5.66 in) high, 69.5 mm (2.74 in) wide and has a 8.5 mm (0.33 in) depth which means that this model is rather thin.
You can purchase Pixel in Very Black, Quite Silver or Really Blue colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, October
- Coming soon. Exp. release 2016, October 20
- Android OS, v7.1 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 12 MP, f/2.0, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 1/3.2" sensor size, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
- 1/2.3" sensor size, 1.55Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.0 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2770 mAh battery
- About 456 h
- About 26 h
- About 110 h
- 143.8 x 69.5 x 8.5 mm (5.66 x 2.74 x 0.33 in)
- 143 g (5.04 oz, 0.32 lb)
- Very Black, Quite Silver, Really Blue
- 32/128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- v3.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - USA HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - Global CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 21(1500), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Global LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps or LTE Cat11 600/75 Mbps