Huawei Mate 9 specification and prices
The Mate 9 by Huawei was announced on November 2016. This cell phone belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Huawei Mate 9 cost in USA for now is $599.95. The cell phone is already on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Metro PCS, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile USA as well as retail stores like Best Buy, Wal-Mart.
The cell phone runs on the most popular platform in the world for today - Android OS. Mate 9 has the late Android version: 7.0 (Nougat). It means that the cell phone will support all the newest games and apps easily. The phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU that shows a perfect performance. The mobile phone has 4 GB RAM that is a perfect amount of memory.
This cell phone has great 20 megapixel rear camera. It will make high quality photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a not very large aperture for a phone and it will allow the Huawei Mate 9 to let in more light to make nice photos at night. Mate 9 8 megapixel front camera is perfect for selfie lovers. Mate 9 can shoot 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the best resolution that mobile phones support for today.
The cell phone has a big 5.9 inch display size. It means that a lot of users will have some difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such display size has cool benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more handy for taking photos, better for video chatting and amazing for reading books.
This mobile phone has non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
The mobile phone's weight is 190 grams (6.70 oz), it is 156.9 mm (6.18 in) high, 78.9 mm (3.11 in) wide and has a 7.9 mm (0.31 in) depth which means that this mobile phone is thin.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, November
- Coming soon
- Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)
- Hisilicon Kirin 960
- Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Mali-G71 MP8
- Dual 20 MP +12 MP, f/2.2, OIS, 2x zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, f/1.9, 1080p
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.9 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~373 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- To be confirmed - EMUI 5.0
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 156.9 x 78.9 x 7.9 mm (6.18 x 3.11 x 0.31 in)
- 190 g (6.70 oz)
- Single SIM
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) - single SIM microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - MHA-L29 LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100)
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (MHA-L29 model only) CDMA 800 / 1900 - MHA-L29
- HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - MHA-L29, MHA-L09 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO & TD-SCDMA - MHA-L29
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps