HTC 10 specification and prices
First info about the 10 by HTC appeared on April 2016 and on sale it appeared on May 2016. This phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest HTC 10 price in USA for now is $234.76. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile USA, T-Mobile as well as retailers like Wal-Mart, Target.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular operating system in the world for now - Android OS. 10 has the late Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the mobile phone will support all the newest games and apps easily. The phone is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU that shows a very high performance. It has 4 GB RAM that is a big amount of memory.
This phone has amazing 12 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this phone will be able to take amazing pictures and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is a very large aperture for a mobile. This allows the HTC 10 to make great pictures even when there is not enough light, for example in dark rooms. Also so large aperture will help to get awesome blurred backgrounds. 5 megapixel front camera makes 10 a standard choice for selfie lovers selfies. It can film 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the highest resolution that phones support for now.
The phone has a rather big 5.2 inch display. This means that most part of users may have some difficulties using the phone with one hand. Such screen size has great benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's more convenient for taking pictures, better for watching movies and amazing for quick typing.
10 has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, that will guarantee up to 456 hours of standby time and about 27 hours of talk time. It is great battery life results.
The 10 weight is 161 grams (5.68 oz), it is 145.9 mm (5.74 in) high, 71.9 mm (2.83 in) wide and has a 9 mm (0.35 in) depth what means that this phone is rather thin.
You can buy 10 in Carbon Gray, Topaz Gold, Glacier Silver or Camellia Red colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, April
- Available. Released 2016, May
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, OIS, laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/1.8, 23mm, OIS, autofocus, 1.34 Âµm pixel size, 1080p, HDR
- 2160p@30fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- 1/2.3'' sensor size, 1.55Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.2 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~565 ppi pixel density)
- Super LCD5 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - HTC Sense UI
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- About 456 h
- About 27 h
- 145.9 x 71.9 x 9 mm (5.74 x 2.83 x 0.35 in)
- 161 g (5.68 oz, 0.35 lb)
- Carbon Gray, Topaz Gold, Glacier Silver, Camellia Red
- 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (region dependent)
- v3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 / 1900 - USA
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - EMEA HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - USA
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - EMEA LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300) - USA
- HSPA, LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
Where to buy HTC 10?
HTC 10 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to HTC 10. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of 10 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why 10 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Cheaper alternatives to HTC 10:
HTC 10 comparisons to the rivals with the same price:
More expensive alternatives to HTC 10:
HTC 10 videos
10 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
HTC 10 reviews by users and experts
List of 10 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of 10 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate 10 it will be very useful too!
Rating 8.50 from 10
- Gareth Beavis, 2017-01-27
HTC has put all the right bits in here, but I felt the same way with the One M9. However, the brand seems to have addressed the foibles and it's easy to get genuinely excited by the HTC 10.Read more
- Lynn La, 2017-01-27
THE GOOD The HTC 10 has an elegantly chiseled design, brilliant audio quality and a highly customizable user interface.
THE BAD The handset's non-removeable battery doesn't last as long as its competitors and its camera doesn't always render exposure correctly.
THE BOTTOM LINE Get the HTC 10 if you want a phone that delivers great audio. For all your other needs, look elsewhere.Read more