HTC 10 Lifestyle specification and prices
The 10 Lifestyle by HTC was announced on April 2016 and on sale it appeared on June 2016. This mobile phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest HTC 10 Lifestyle price in USA for now is $371.80. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, Sprint as well as retailers like Best Buy, Wal-Mart.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular OS on the market for now - Android OS. 10 Lifestyle has the new Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the mobile phone will support all the newest games and apps easily. The cell phone has Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) processor that provides a great performance. The model has 3 GB RAM that is a perfect amount of memory.
The 10 Lifestyle has great 12 megapixel rear camera. It will produce amazing pictures and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is a great aperture for a cell phone. This allows the HTC 10 Lifestyle to make great pictures even when there is not enough light, for example at night. Also so large aperture will help in making the foreground objects sharp and the background blurry. 5 megapixel front camera makes HTC 10 Lifestyle a common choice for getting selfies. It can capture 4K high definition video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that smartphones support for now.
The 10 Lifestyle has a big 5.2 inch display. This means that most part of users may have some difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such display size has amazing benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more comfortable for shooting pictures, better for watching movies and amazing for quick typing.
This mobile has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, which will provide up to 504 hours of standby time and about 21 hours of talk time. It is excellent battery life results.
The phone's weight is 161 grams (5.68 oz), it is 145.9 mm (5.74 in) high, 71.9 mm (2.83 in) wide and has a 9 mm (0.35 in) depth what means that this model is rather thin.
You can purchase 10 Lifestyle in Carbon Gray, Topaz Gold or Glacier Silver colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, April
- Available. Released 2016, June
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652
- Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Adreno 510
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, OIS, laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/1.8, 23mm, OIS, autofocus, 1.34 µm pixel size, 1080p, HDR
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- 1/2.3'' sensor size, 1.55µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.2 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~565 ppi pixel density)
- Super LCD5 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 - HTC Sense UI
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- About 504 h
- About 21 h
- 145.9 x 71.9 x 9 mm (5.74 x 2.83 x 0.35 in)
- 161 g (5.68 oz)
- Carbon Gray, Topaz Gold, Glacier Silver
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (region dependent)
- v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 20(800), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps