HTC 10 Lifestyle specification and prices
The 10 Lifestyle by HTC was announced on April 2016 and on sale it appeared on June 2016. The device is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile USA, Sprint as well as retailers like RadioShack, Wal-Mart.
The device runs on the most popular OS in the world for now - Android OS. 10 Lifestyle has the late Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the device owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The cell phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU that provides a perfect performance. The phone has 3 GB RAM that is a big amount of memory.
The 10 Lifestyle has amazing 12 megapixel rear camera. It will make amazing photos and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is an excellent aperture for a mobile. This allows the HTC 10 Lifestyle to get perfect photos even when there is not enough light, for example at night. Also so large aperture will help in making the foreground objects sharp and the background blurry. 5 megapixel front camera makes 10 Lifestyle a common choice for getting selfies. It can shoot 4K high definition video with its rear camera. 4K is the best resolution that smartphones support for now.
The 10 Lifestyle has a big 5.2 inch display. It means that most users may experience difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such display size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more convenient for making photos, better for video chatting and perfect for reading books.
10 Lifestyle has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, which will guarantee up to 504 hours of standby time and about 21 hours of talk time. It is excellent battery life results.
The model's weight is 161 grams (5.68 oz), it is 145.9 mm (5.74 in) high, 71.9 mm (2.83 in) wide and has a 9 mm (0.35 in) depth which means that this cell phone is rather thin.
You can buy 10 Lifestyle in Carbon Gray, Topaz Gold or Glacier Silver colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, April
- Available. Released 2016, June
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652
- Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Adreno 510
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, OIS, laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/1.8, 23mm, OIS, autofocus, 1.34 Âµm pixel size, 1080p, HDR
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- 1/2.3'' sensor size, 1.55Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.2 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~565 ppi pixel density)
- Super LCD5 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 - HTC Sense UI
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- About 504 h
- About 21 h
- 145.9 x 71.9 x 9 mm (5.74 x 2.83 x 0.35 in)
- 161 g (5.68 oz, 0.35 lb)
- Carbon Gray, Topaz Gold, Glacier Silver
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (region dependent)
- v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 20(800), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps