HTC 10 Lifestyle specification and prices
The 10 Lifestyle by HTC was announced on April 2016 and the first deals appeared on June 2016. This mobile belongs to the middle price range: the lowest HTC 10 Lifestyle cost in USA for today is $259.52. The device is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Sprint, Boost Mobile as well as retailers like RadioShack, Wal-Mart.
The device runs on the most popular operating system in the world for now - Android OS. 10 Lifestyle has the new Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the device will support all the latest games and apps easily. The model is equipped with Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU which shows a perfect performance. The mobile phone has 3 GB RAM which is a great amount of memory.
The 10 Lifestyle has amazing 12 megapixel primary camera. It will produce cool photos and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is a great aperture for a cell phone. This allows the HTC 10 Lifestyle to capture amazing photos even when there is not enough light, for example at night. Also so large aperture will help to get awesome blurred backgrounds. 5 megapixel front camera makes HTC 10 Lifestyle an average choice for selfie lovers selfies. 10 Lifestyle can capture 4K high definition video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that smartphones support for now.
The mobile phone has a rather big 5.2 inch display. It means that many users may have some difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such screen size has great benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's easier for making photos, better for playing games and great for browsing the web.
10 Lifestyle has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, which will provide up to 504 hours of standby time and about 21 hours of talk time. It is excellent battery life results.
The cell phone's weight is 161 grams (5.68 oz), it is 145.9 mm (5.74 in) high, 71.9 mm (2.83 in) wide and has a 9 mm (0.35 in) depth what means that this model is rather thin.
You can buy 10 Lifestyle in Carbon Gray, Topaz Gold or Glacier Silver colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, April
- Available. Released 2016, June
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652
- Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Adreno 510
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, OIS, laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/1.8, 23mm, OIS, autofocus, 1.34 Âµm pixel size, 1080p, HDR
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- 1/2.3'' sensor size, 1.55Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.2 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~565 ppi pixel density)
- Super LCD5 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 - HTC Sense UI
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- About 504 h
- About 21 h
- 145.9 x 71.9 x 9 mm (5.74 x 2.83 x 0.35 in)
- 161 g (5.68 oz, 0.35 lb)
- Carbon Gray, Topaz Gold, Glacier Silver
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (region dependent)
- v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 20(800), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy HTC 10 Lifestyle?
HTC 10 Lifestyle compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to HTC 10 Lifestyle. Compare tech specs of 10 Lifestyle to its rivals. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life.
Many phones specification looks similar to HTC 10 Lifestyle at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why HTC 10 Lifestyle comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Cheaper alternatives to HTC 10 Lifestyle:
HTC 10 Lifestyle comparisons to the rivals with the same price:
More expensive alternatives to HTC 10 Lifestyle:
HTC 10 Lifestyle videos
HTC 10 Lifestyle video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about HTC 10 Lifestyle to find out if you want to buy this smartphone.
HTC 10 Lifestyle reviews by users and experts
List of HTC 10 Lifestyle reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting. And we ask owners of HTC 10 Lifestyle not to forget to rate this mobile phone and leave their reviews!
The best way to understand all pros and cons of HTC 10 Lifestyle is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of HTC 10 Lifestyle please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy this mobile phone. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate HTC 10 Lifestyle it will be very useful too!