Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA) specification and prices
Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA) appeared on sale on August 2016. This device belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA) cost in USA for now is $429.95. The phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Metro PCS, Sprint, Boost Mobile as well as retailers like Target, Best Buy.
The phone runs on the most popular platform on the market for today - Android OS. Galaxy Note7 (USA) has the new Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the phone will support all the newest games and apps easily. The phone is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU which provides a very high performance. The phone runs 4 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
The Galaxy Note7 (USA) has great 12 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this device will be able to make cool pictures and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.7. It is a very large aperture for a cell phone. This allows the Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA) to get amazing pictures even when there is little light, for example at night. Also so large aperture will help in making the foreground objects sharp and the background blurry. 5 megapixel front camera makes Galaxy Note7 (USA) a standard choice for getting selfies. Galaxy Note7 (USA) can shoot 4K high definition video with its rear camera. 4K is the best resolution that mobile phones support for today.
The Galaxy Note7 (USA) has a big 5.7 inch display size. It means that many users may have some difficulties using the phone with one hand. Such display size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's more convenient to use the screen as a viewfinder, better for video chatting and great for quick typing.
This cell phone has non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery, that will provide about 38 hours of talk time and up to 60 hours of playing music. It is great battery life results.
The model's weight is 169 grams (5.96 oz), it is 153.5 mm (6.04 in) high, 73.9 mm (2.91 in) wide and has a 7.9 mm (0.31 in) depth which means that this mobile phone is thin.
You can buy Galaxy Note7 (USA) in Blue Coral, Silver Titanium or Black Onyx colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, August
- Available. Released 2016, August
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- 5 MP, f/1.7, 22mm, dual video call, Auto HDR
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
- 1/2.5" sensor size, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- 5.7 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~515 ppi pixel density)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 - Always-on display - TouchWiz UI
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- About 38 h
- About 60 h
- 153.5 x 73.9 x 7.9 mm (6.04 x 2.91 x 0.31 in)
- 169 g (5.96 oz, 0.37 lb)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel
- Blue Coral, Silver Titanium, Black Onyx
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- v3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Iris scanner, fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO / TD-SCDMA
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
Where to buy Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA)?
Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA) compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA). Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Galaxy Note7 (USA) to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Galaxy Note7 (USA) comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
More expensive alternatives to Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA):
Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA) videos
Galaxy Note7 (USA) video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA) reviews by users and experts
List of Galaxy Note7 (USA) reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Galaxy Note7 (USA) is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Galaxy Note7 (USA) it will be very useful too!