Motorola Moto G5 Plus specification and prices
First information about the Moto G5 Plus by Motorola appeared on February 2017. This mobile phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Motorola Moto G5 Plus price in USA for today is $239.99. The mobile phone is already on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Boost Mobile, Metro PCS as well as retail stores like RadioShack, Wal-Mart.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular operating system in the world for now - Android OS. Moto G5 Plus has the new Android version: 7.0 (Nougat). It means that the mobile phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The Moto G5 Plus has Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor which shows a perfect performance. The phone has 3 GB RAM which is a big amount of memory.
The Moto G5 Plus has great 12 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this mobile phone will be able to take high quality pictures and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.7. It is a very large aperture for a mobile phone. This allows the Motorola Moto G5 Plus to make great pictures even when there is not enough light, for example at night. Also 1.7 aperture will help to make cool blurred backgrounds. 5 megapixel front camera makes Motorola Moto G5 Plus a typical choice for shooting selfies. Moto G5 Plus can shoot 4K high definition video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that mobile phones support for now.
The Moto G5 Plus has a big 5.2 inch display size. It means that many users may have some difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such display size has cool benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more comfortable to use the screen as a viewfinder, better for video chatting and perfect for browsing the web.
This phone has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The phone's weight is 155 grams (5.47 oz), it is 150.2 mm (5.91 in) high, 74 mm (2.91 in) wide and has a 7.7 mm (0.30 in) depth which means that this phone is thin.
You can purchase Moto G5 Plus in Lunar Grey or Fine Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2017, February
- Coming soon. Exp. release 2017, April
- Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 506
- 12 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.2
- 2160p@30fps (USA)/ 1080p@30fps (EMEA)
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR
- 5.2 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- 150.2 x 74 x 7.7 mm (5.91 x 2.91 x 0.30 in)
- 155 g (5.47 oz, 0.34 lb)
- Dual SIM
- Lunar Grey, Fine Gold
- 32/64 GB, 2/4 GB RAM; 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Yes (market dependent)
- FM radio
- microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800 / 1900 - XT1687 (USA)
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - XT1687 (USA) CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - XT1687 (USA) HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - XT1684, XT1685
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 25(1900), 26(850), 38(2600), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) - XT1687 (USA) LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 19(800), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - XT1684, XT1685
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
Where to buy Motorola Moto G5 Plus ?
Motorola Moto G5 Plus compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Motorola Moto G5 Plus . Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Moto G5 Plus to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Moto G5 Plus comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Motorola Moto G5 Plus videos
Moto G5 Plus video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Motorola Moto G5 Plus reviews by users and experts
List of Moto G5 Plus reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Moto G5 Plus is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Moto G5 Plus it will be very useful too!