Meizu Pro 6s specification and prices
The Pro 6s by Meizu was announced on November 2016 and on sale it appeared on December 2016. This mobile phone belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Meizu Pro 6s price in USA for now is $450.00. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, Boost Mobile as well as retail stores like Wal-Mart, Target.
The cell phone runs on the most popular operating system on the market for today - Android OS. Pro 6s has the late Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow). It means that the cell phone will support all the newest games and apps easily. The cell phone is equipped with Deca-core (2x2.5 GHz Cortex-A72, 4x2 GHz Cortex-A53, 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) processor that shows a bad performance. The cell phone runs 4 GB RAM that is a perfect amount of memory.
This mobile phone has amazing 12 megapixel primary camera. It will make high quality photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a phone and it will allow the Meizu Pro 6s to let in more light to capture good photos at night. 5 megapixel front camera makes Meizu Pro 6s a common choice for shooting selfies. Pro 6s can film 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the best resolution that smartphones support for today.
The Pro 6s has a big 5.2 inch display. This means that many users may experience difficulties using the phone with one hand. Such display size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more convenient for taking pictures, better for playing games and great for quick typing.
This mobile phone has non-removable Li-Ion 3060 mAh battery.
The model's weight is 163 grams (5.75 oz), it is 147.7 mm (5.81 in) high, 70.8 mm (2.79 in) wide and has a 7.3 mm (0.29 in) depth what means that this mobile phone is thin.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, November
- Available. Released 2016, December
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Mediatek MT6797T Helio X25
- Deca-core (2x2.5 GHz Cortex-A72, 4x2 GHz Cortex-A53, 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Mali-T880 MP4
- 12 MP, f/2.0, OIS (4-axis), phase detection & laser autofocus, ten-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.0, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, 1080p
- 1/2.9" sensor size, 1.25 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.2 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 - 3D Touch display - Flyme 5.6
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3060 mAh battery
- 147.7 x 70.8 x 7.3 mm (5.81 x 2.79 x 0.29 in)
- 163 g (5.75 oz, 0.36 lb)
- Dual SIM
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- v3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO & TD-SCDMA
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy Meizu Pro 6s?
Meizu Pro 6s compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Meizu Pro 6s. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Pro 6s to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Pro 6s comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
More expensive alternatives to Meizu Pro 6s:
Meizu Pro 6s videos
Pro 6s video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Meizu Pro 6s reviews by users and experts
List of Pro 6s reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Pro 6s is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Pro 6s it will be very useful too!