Xiaomi Mi 5s specification and prices
The Mi 5s by Xiaomi was announced on September 2016 but there are still no deals. The mobile will be soon on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Sprint, Boost Mobile as well as retail stores like Wal-Mart, RadioShack.
The mobile runs on the most popular OS in the world for today - Android OS. Mi 5s has the new Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow). It means that the mobile owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The phone is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU which provides a very high performance. The mobile phone runs 4 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
The Mi 5s has amazing 12 megapixel primary camera. It will make amazing photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a phone and it will allow the Xiaomi Mi 5s to let in more light to get satisfactory quality photos at night. 4 megapixel front camera makes Xiaomi Mi 5s a typical choice for selfie lovers selfies. It can film 4K high definition video with its rear camera. 4K is the best resolution that phones support for today.
The Mi 5s has a rather big 5.15 inch display. This means that most part of users will experience difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such screen size has great benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's more comfortable to use the display as a viewfinder, better for video chatting and amazing for quick typing.
This cell phone has non-removable 3200 mAh battery.
The phone's weight is 145 grams (5.11 oz), it is 145.6 mm (5.73 in) high, 70.3 mm (2.77 in) wide and has a 8.3 mm (0.33 in) depth which means that this mobile phone is rather thin.
You will be able to purchase Mi 5s in Silver, Gray, Gold or Rose Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, September
- Coming soon. Exp. release 2016, October
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 12 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 4 MP, f/2.0, 1/3" sensor size, 2Âµm pixel size, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@120fps
- 1/2.3" sensor size, 1.55Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, auto-HDR
- 5.15 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~428 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- To be confirmed - MIUI - 3D Touch display (128 GB, 4 GB RAM model)
- Non-removable 3200 mAh battery
- 145.6 x 70.3 x 8.3 mm (5.73 x 2.77 x 0.33 in)
- 145 g (5.11 oz, 0.32 lb)
- Dual SIM
- Silver, Gray, Gold, Rose Gold
- 64 GB, 3 GB RAM or 128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA, LTE