Xiaomi Mi 5s specification and prices
The Mi 5s by Xiaomi was announced on September 2016. This phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Xiaomi Mi 5s price in USA for today is $375.00. The mobile phone is already on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, T-Mobile as well as retail stores like Best Buy, RadioShack.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular platform in the world for now - Android OS. Mi 5s has the new Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow). It means that the mobile phone will support all the latest games and apps easily. The model is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) processor which provides a very high performance. The mobile phone has 4 GB RAM which is a great amount of memory.
The Mi 5s has amazing 12 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this phone will be able to take great photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a smartphone and it will allow the Xiaomi Mi 5s to let in more light to get satisfactory quality photos at night. 4 megapixel front camera makes Xiaomi Mi 5s a standard choice for selfie lovers selfies. Mi 5s can film 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the best resolution that phones support for now.
The Xiaomi Mi 5s has a big 5.15 inch display. This means that many users will have some difficulties using the phone with one hand. Such display size has great benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's easier for making photos, better for watching movies and perfect for browsing the web.
Mi 5s has non-removable 3200 mAh battery.
The cell phone's weight is 145 grams (5.11 oz), it is 145.6 mm (5.73 in) high, 70.3 mm (2.77 in) wide and has a 8.3 mm (0.33 in) depth which means that this phone is rather thin.
You can purchase Mi 5s in Silver, Gray, Gold or Rose Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, September
- Coming soon. Exp. release 2016, October
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 12 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 4 MP, f/2.0, 1/3" sensor size, 2µm pixel size, 1080p
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@120fps
- 1/2.3" sensor size, 1.55µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, auto-HDR
- 5.15 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~428 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- To be confirmed - MIUI - 3D Touch display (128 GB, 4 GB RAM model)
- Non-removable 3200 mAh battery
- 145.6 x 70.3 x 8.3 mm (5.73 x 2.77 x 0.33 in)
- 145 g (5.11 oz)
- Dual SIM
- Silver, Gray, Gold, Rose Gold
- 64 GB, 3 GB RAM or 128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA, LTE