Samsung Galaxy Note 7 specification and prices
First information about the Galaxy Note 7 by Samsung appeared on August 2016 and on sale it appeared on September 2016. This mobile belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Samsung Galaxy Note 7 cost in USA for today is $466.99. The mobile is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile USA as well as retailers like Best Buy, Wal-Mart.
The mobile runs on the most popular operating system in the world for now - Android OS. Galaxy Note 7 has the new Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the mobile will run all the newest games and apps easily. The cell phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU which shows an outstanding performance. The model runs 4 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
The Galaxy Note 7 has amazing 12 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this mobile will be able to make amazing photos and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.7. It is a very large aperture for a smartphone. This allows the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to capture great photos even when there is not enough light, for example in dark rooms. Also so large aperture will help in getting the foreground objects sharp and the background blurry. 5 megapixel front camera makes Galaxy Note 7 a common choice for selfie lovers selfies. It can film 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the best resolution that phones support for now.
The phone has a big 5.7 inch display size. It means that most part of users will experience difficulties using the phone with one hand. Such display size has cool benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more handy to use the display as a viewfinder, better for playing games and great for reading books.
This cell phone has non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery.
The phone's weight is 169 grams (5.96 oz), it is 153.5 mm (6.04 in) high, 73.9 mm (2.91 in) wide and has a 7.9 mm (0.31 in) depth what means that this model is thin.
You can purchase Galaxy Note 7 in Blue Coral, Gold Platinum, Silver Titanium or Black Onyx colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, August
- Available. Released 2016, September
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Exynos 8890 Octa
- Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Mali-T880 MP12
- 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- 5 MP, f/1.7, 22mm, dual video call, Auto HDR
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
- 1/2.5" sensor size, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- 5.7 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~518 ppi pixel density)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 - Always-on display - TouchWiz UI
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- 153.5 x 73.9 x 7.9 mm (6.04 x 2.91 x 0.31 in)
- 169 g (5.96 oz, 0.37 lb)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel
- Single SIM
- Blue Coral, Gold Platinum, Silver Titanium, Black Onyx
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) - single-SIM model microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - dual-SIM model
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- v3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Iris scanner, fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9/Cat10 or LTE Cat12 600/150 Mbps