Samsung Galaxy Note 7 specification and prices
First information about the Galaxy Note 7 by Samsung appeared on August 2016 and on sale it appeared on September 2016. This mobile belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Samsung Galaxy Note 7 cost in USA for today is $685.00. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Boost Mobile, Sprint as well as retail stores like Target, RadioShack.
The cell phone runs on the most popular OS on the market for today - Android OS. Galaxy Note 7 has the late Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the cell phone will support all the newest games and apps easily. The cell phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU which shows a great performance. The cell phone has 4 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
This mobile has powerful 12 megapixel primary camera. It will make cool pictures and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.7. It is a very large aperture for a phone. This allows the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to capture amazing pictures even when there is not enough light, for example at night. Also so large aperture will help to shoot fast action shots. 5 megapixel front camera makes Samsung Galaxy Note 7 a common choice for making selfies. Galaxy Note 7 can shoot 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that mobile phones support for today.
The phone has a big 5.7 inch display size. It means that a lot of users will experience difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such screen size has great benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more comfortable for shooting photos, better for video chatting and amazing for reading books.
Galaxy Note 7 has non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery.
The model's weight is 169 grams (5.96 oz), it is 153.5 mm (6.04 in) high, 73.9 mm (2.91 in) wide and has a 7.9 mm (0.31 in) depth what means that this model is thin.
You can buy Galaxy Note 7 in Blue Coral, Gold Platinum, Silver Titanium or Black Onyx colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, August
- Available. Released 2016, September
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Exynos 8890 Octa
- Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Mali-T880 MP12
- 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- 5 MP, f/1.7, 22mm, dual video call, Auto HDR
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
- 1/2.5" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- 5.7 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~518 ppi pixel density)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 - Always-on display - TouchWiz UI
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- 153.5 x 73.9 x 7.9 mm (6.04 x 2.91 x 0.31 in)
- 169 g (5.96 oz)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel
- Single SIM
- Blue Coral, Gold Platinum, Silver Titanium, Black Onyx
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) - single-SIM model microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - dual-SIM model
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- v3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Iris scanner, fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9/Cat10 or LTE Cat12 600/150 Mbps