Motorola Moto M specification and prices
The first Motorola Moto M deals appeared on November 2016. This mobile belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Motorola Moto M cost in USA for now is $231.99. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Boost Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Metro PCS as well as retailers like Wal-Mart, Target.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular platform on the market for today - Android OS. Moto M has the new Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the mobile phone will support all the latest games and apps easily. The phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 - India processor which provides an outstanding performance. It has 4 GB RAM which is a big amount of memory.
The Moto M has great 16 megapixel primary camera. It will make cool pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a not very large aperture for a mobile and it will allow the Motorola Moto M to let in more light to capture satisfactory quality pictures at night. Its 8 megapixel front camera is great for selfie lovers. Primary camera of Moto M can shoot full HD high definition video, which image is not so amazing as 4K but is also very bright and clear.
The cell phone has a big 5.5 inch display size. It means that most users will have some difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such screen size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more handy for taking photos, better for watching movies and perfect for browsing the web.
This mobile has non-removable Li-Po 3050 mAh battery.
The cell phone's weight is 163 grams (5.75 oz), it is 151.4 mm (5.96 in) high, 75.4 mm (2.97 in) wide and has a 7.9 mm (0.31 in) depth what means that this cell phone is thin.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, November
- Available. Released 2016, November
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Mediatek Helio P10 Mediatek Helio P15 - India
- Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 - India
- 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 8 MP, 1/4" sensor size, 1.12 Âµm pixel size
- 1 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, Auto-HDR, panorama
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Non-removable Li-Po 3050 mAh battery
- 151.4 x 75.4 x 7.9 mm (5.96 x 2.97 x 0.31 in)
- 163 g (5.75 oz, 0.36 lb)
- Dual SIM
- 32 GB, 3 RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- To be confirmed
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy Motorola Moto M?
Motorola Moto M compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Motorola Moto M. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Moto M to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Moto M comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Cheaper alternatives to Motorola Moto M:
Motorola Moto M comparisons to the rivals with the same price:
More expensive alternatives to Motorola Moto M:
Motorola Moto M videos
Moto M video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Motorola Moto M reviews by users and experts
List of Moto M reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Moto M is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Moto M it will be very useful too!