ZTE nubia Z11 specification and prices
The nubia Z11 by ZTE was announced on June 2016 and the first deals appeared on July 2016. This cell phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest ZTE nubia Z11 price in USA for now is $400.00. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless, Sprint as well as retail stores like RadioShack, Wal-Mart.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular operating system in the world for now - Android OS. nubia Z11 has the new Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the mobile phone will support all the newest games and apps easily. The mobile phone is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU that provides a perfect performance. The phone has 6 GB RAM that is a big amount of memory.
This cell phone has amazing 16 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this cell phone will be able to take high quality photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a not very large aperture for a mobile and it will allow the ZTE nubia Z11 to let in more light to capture good photos in dark rooms. Its 8 megapixel front camera is perfect for selfie lovers. nubia Z11 can capture 4K high definition video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that phones support for now.
The phone has a big 5.5 inch display size. This means that most part of users may have some difficulties using the phone with one hand. Such screen size has amazing benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more handy for taking photos, better for playing games and amazing for browsing the web.
nubia Z11 has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The model's weight is 162 grams (5.71 oz), it is 151.8 mm (5.98 in) high, 72.3 mm (2.85 in) wide and has a 7.5 mm (0.30 in) depth what means that this mobile phone is thin.
You can purchase nubia Z11 in Silver, Gray, Gold or Rose Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, June
- Available. Released 2016, July
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p
- 1/2.8" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - nubia UI 4.0
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- 151.8 x 72.3 x 7.5 mm (5.98 x 2.85 x 0.30 in)
- 162 g (5.71 oz)
- Dual SIM
- Silver, Gray, Gold, Rose Gold
- 64 GB, 4/6 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- To be confirmed
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 40(2300)
- HSPA, LTE