ZTE nubia Z11 specification and prices
First info about the nubia Z11 by ZTE appeared on June 2016 and the first deals appeared on July 2016. This mobile belongs to the middle price range: the lowest ZTE nubia Z11 cost in USA for now is $400.00. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless, Metro PCS as well as retail stores like RadioShack, Wal-Mart.
The cell phone runs on the most popular operating system in the world for today - Android OS. nubia Z11 has the new Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the cell phone will support all the newest games and apps easily. The phone is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) processor which shows an outstanding performance. nubia Z11 has 6 GB RAM which is a great amount of memory.
This mobile has great 16 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this mobile will be able to make cool pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a not very large aperture for a smartphone and it will allow the ZTE nubia Z11 to let in more light to get satisfactory quality pictures at night. Its 8 megapixel front camera is great for selfie lovers. It can capture 4K high definition video with its primary camera. 4K is the best resolution that smartphones support for today.
The mobile phone has a rather big 5.5 inch display size. It means that a lot of users will experience difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such screen size has cool benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more convenient for taking photos, better for watching movies and great for browsing the web.
This model has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The cell phone's weight is 162 grams (5.71 oz), it is 151.8 mm (5.98 in) high, 72.3 mm (2.85 in) wide and has a 7.5 mm (0.30 in) depth what means that this cell phone is thin.
You can purchase nubia Z11 in Silver, Gray, Gold or Rose Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, June
- Available. Released 2016, July
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 1.4 Âµm pixel size, 1080p
- 1/2.8" sensor size, 1.12 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - nubia UI 4.0
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- 151.8 x 72.3 x 7.5 mm (5.98 x 2.85 x 0.30 in)
- 162 g (5.71 oz)
- Dual SIM
- Silver, Gray, Gold, Rose Gold
- 64 GB, 4/6 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- To be confirmed
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 40(2300)
- HSPA, LTE