Motorola Moto G4 specification and prices
Motorola Moto G4 appeared on sale on May 2016. This mobile belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Motorola Moto G4 price in USA for today is $249.99. The phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Sprint as well as retail stores like Best Buy, RadioShack.
The phone runs on the most popular operating system in the world for today - Android OS. Moto G4 has the new Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the phone will support all the latest games and apps easily. The phone has Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU that shows an outstanding performance. The mobile phone runs 2 GB RAM that is a common amount of memory for normal usage.
This mobile has amazing 13 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this mobile will be able to take amazing photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a not very large aperture for a cell phone and it will allow the Motorola Moto G4 to let in more light to get good photos at night. 5 megapixel front camera makes Motorola Moto G4 an average choice for getting selfies. Rear camera of Motorola Moto G4 can film full HD high definition video, which image is not so awesome as 4K but is also very bright and clear.
The mobile phone has a rather big 5.5 inch display. It means that most users will experience difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such screen size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's easier to use the display as a viewfinder, better for watching movies and perfect for quick typing.
This model has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The cell phone's weight is 155 grams (5.47 oz), it is 153 mm (6.02 in) high, 76.6 mm (3.02 in) wide and has a 9.8 mm (0.39 in) depth what means that this phone is rather thick.
You can purchase Moto G4 in Black or White colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, May
- Available. Released 2016, May
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617
- Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Adreno 405
- 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.2, auto-HDR
- 1080p@30fps, HDR
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- 153 x 76.6 x 9.8 mm (6.02 x 3.02 x 0.39 in)
- 155 g (5.47 oz, 0.34 lb)
- Dual SIM
- Black, White
- 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM radio
- microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Accelerometer, gyro
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800 / 1900 - XT1625
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - XT1622 HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - XT1625 HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - XT1624
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 19(800), 20(800), 28(700), 40(2300) - XT1622 LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 25(1900), 26(850), 41(2500) - XT1625 LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
Where to buy Motorola Moto G4?
- James Peckham , 2017-01-27
The Moto G4 is an impressive improvement upon older generations of Motorola's most popular handset and it may well be the best phone you can buy on a budget.
- Andrew Hoyle , 2017-01-27
THE GOOD The Moto G4's big, bold screen and junk-free software make it a pleasure to use throughout the day. Its ability to survive a dunking will appeal to the clumsy among us.
THE BAD Processor performance is great for everyday tasks, but gamers will want to shop elsewhere.
THE BOTTOM LINE With its big, bold screen, water-resistant design and rock-bottom price, the Moto G4 is a dazzling deal.