Motorola Moto G4 specification and prices
Motorola Moto G4 appeared on sale on May 2016. This device belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Motorola Moto G4 cost in USA for today is $225.00. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, Verizon Wireless as well as retail stores like Target, RadioShack.
The cell phone runs on the most popular platform on the market for today - Android OS. Moto G4 has the late Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the cell phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The Moto G4 is equipped with Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) processor that shows a very high performance. It has 2 GB RAM that is enough for normal usage.
The Moto G4 has powerful 13 megapixel rear camera. It will make amazing photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a mobile phone and it will allow the Motorola Moto G4 to let in more light to make nice photos in dark rooms. 5 megapixel front camera makes Motorola Moto G4 a typical choice for selfie lovers selfies. Rear camera of Motorola Moto G4 can shoot full HD high definition video, which is only second to 4K.
The Motorola Moto G4 has a rather big 5.5 inch display size. It means that a lot of users may have some difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such screen size has amazing benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more comfortable to use the display as a viewfinder, better for video chatting and amazing for reading books.
Moto G4 has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The cell phone's weight is 155 grams (5.47 oz), it is 153 mm (6.02 in) high, 76.6 mm (3.02 in) wide and has a 9.8 mm (0.39 in) depth what means that this mobile phone is rather thick.
You can purchase Moto G4 in Black or White colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, May
- Available. Released 2016, May
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617
- Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Adreno 405
- 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.2, auto-HDR
- 1080p@30fps, HDR
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- 153 x 76.6 x 9.8 mm (6.02 x 3.02 x 0.39 in)
- 155 g (5.47 oz, 0.34 lb)
- Dual SIM
- Black, White
- 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM radio
- microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Accelerometer, gyro
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800 / 1900 - XT1625
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - XT1622 HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - XT1625 HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - XT1624
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 19(800), 20(800), 28(700), 40(2300) - XT1622 LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 25(1900), 26(850), 41(2500) - XT1625 LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
Where to buy Motorola Moto G4?
Motorola Moto G4 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Motorola Moto G4. Compare tech specs of Moto G4 to its rivals. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life.
Many phones specification looks similar to Motorola Moto G4 at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Motorola Moto G4 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Cheaper alternatives to Motorola Moto G4:
Motorola Moto G4 comparisons to the rivals with the same price:
More expensive alternatives to Motorola Moto G4:
Motorola Moto G4 videos
Motorola Moto G4 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about Motorola Moto G4 to find out if you want to buy this smartphone.
Motorola Moto G4 reviews by users and experts
List of Motorola Moto G4 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting. And we ask owners of Motorola Moto G4 not to forget to rate this mobile phone and leave their reviews!
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Motorola Moto G4 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of Motorola Moto G4 please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy this mobile phone. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Motorola Moto G4 it will be very useful too!
Rating 8.50 from 10
- James Peckham , 2017-01-27
The Moto G4 is an impressive improvement upon older generations of Motorola's most popular handset and it may well be the best phone you can buy on a budget.Read more
- Andrew Hoyle , 2017-01-27
THE GOOD The Moto G4's big, bold screen and junk-free software make it a pleasure to use throughout the day. Its ability to survive a dunking will appeal to the clumsy among us.
THE BAD Processor performance is great for everyday tasks, but gamers will want to shop elsewhere.
THE BOTTOM LINE With its big, bold screen, water-resistant design and rock-bottom price, the Moto G4 is a dazzling deal.Read more