Sony Xperia X specification and prices
The Xperia X by Sony was announced on February 2016 and on sale it appeared on May 2016. This model belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Sony Xperia X price in USA for today is $343.00. The device is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Metro PCS as well as retail stores like Best Buy, RadioShack.
The device runs on the most popular platform on the market for now - Android OS. Xperia X has the late Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the device owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The mobile phone has Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72) CPU which provides a great performance. Xperia X has 3 GB RAM which is a big amount of memory.
The Xperia X has great 23 megapixel primary camera. It will make cool photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a mobile and it will allow the Sony Xperia X to let in more light to make nice photos in dark rooms. Its 13 megapixel front camera is perfect for making high quality selfies. Primary camera of Xperia X can shoot full HD high definition video, which is only second to 4K.
The phone has a standard 5 inch display.
This phone has non-removable Li-Ion 2620 mAh battery.
The phone's weight is 153 grams (5.40 oz), it is 142.7 mm (5.62 in) high, 69.4 mm (2.73 in) wide and has a 7.9 mm (0.31 in) depth what means that this mobile phone is thin.
You can buy Xperia X in White, Graphite Black, Lime Gold or Rose Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, February
- Available. Released 2016, May
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650
- Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72)
- Adreno 510
- 23 MP, f/2.0, 24mm, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 13 MP, f/2.0, 22mm, 1/3" sensor size, 1080p
- 1080p@30fps, 1080p@60fps
- 1/2.3" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.0 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating - Triluminos display - X-Reality Engine
- Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2620 mAh battery
- 142.7 x 69.4 x 7.9 mm (5.62 x 2.73 x 0.31 in)
- 153 g (5.40 oz)
- Single SIM
- White, Graphite Black, Lime Gold, Rose Gold
- 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, aptX, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio, RDS
- microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - F5121, F5122
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - F5121, F5122
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- Up to 107 kbps
- Up to 296 kbps