Sony Xperia X specification and prices
The Xperia X by Sony was announced on February 2016 and the first deals appeared on May 2016. This mobile belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Sony Xperia X price in USA for today is $349.99. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile USA as well as retailers like Target, RadioShack.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular OS on the market for today - Android OS. Xperia X has the new Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the mobile phone will run all the latest games and apps easily. The cell phone has Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72) processor that provides an outstanding performance. The phone runs 3 GB RAM that is a great amount of memory.
This mobile has amazing 23 megapixel rear camera. It will make high quality pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a cell phone and it will allow the Sony Xperia X to let in more light to capture nice pictures in dark rooms. Its 13 megapixel front camera is great for making amazing selfies. Rear camera of Xperia X can shoot full HD high quality video, which is only second to 4K.
The Xperia X has a standard 5 inch display size.
Xperia X has non-removable Li-Ion 2620 mAh battery.
The Xperia X weight is 153 grams (5.40 oz), it is 142.7 mm (5.62 in) high, 69.4 mm (2.73 in) wide and has a 7.9 mm (0.31 in) depth what means that this model is thin.
You can buy Xperia X in White, Graphite Black, Lime Gold or Rose Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, February
- Available. Released 2016, May
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650
- Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72)
- Adreno 510
- 23 MP, f/2.0, 24mm, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 13 MP, f/2.0, 22mm, 1/3" sensor size, 1080p
- 1080p@30fps, 1080p@60fps
- 1/2.3" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.0 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating - Triluminos display - X-Reality Engine
- Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2620 mAh battery
- 142.7 x 69.4 x 7.9 mm (5.62 x 2.73 x 0.31 in)
- 153 g (5.40 oz, 0.34 lb)
- Single SIM
- White, Graphite Black, Lime Gold, Rose Gold
- 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, aptX, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio, RDS
- microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - F5121, F5122
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - F5121, F5122
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- Up to 107 kbps
- Up to 296 kbps
Where to buy Sony Xperia X?
Sony Xperia X compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Sony Xperia X. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Xperia X to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Xperia X comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
More expensive alternatives to Sony Xperia X:
Sony Xperia X videos
Xperia X video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Sony Xperia X reviews by users and experts
List of Xperia X reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Xperia X is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Xperia X it will be very useful too!