Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 specification and prices
First info about the Redmi Note 3 by Xiaomi appeared on January 2016 and the first offers appeared on February 2016. This model belongs to the lowest price range: the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 cost in USA for today is $199.99. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Boost Mobile, Metro PCS, Virgin Mobile USA as well as retailers like Target, RadioShack.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular OS on the market for today - Android OS. Redmi Note 3 has released with the already old for today Android version: 5.1.1 (Lollipop). It means that the mobile phone owner will not be able to play the newest games and run the newest apps with this default OS version. The mobile phone has Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72) CPU that shows a great performance. Redmi Note 3 runs 2 GB RAM that is an average amount of memory for normal usage.
This model has amazing 16 megapixel primary camera. It will produce great photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a smartphone and it will allow the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to let in more light to capture nice photos in dark rooms. 5 megapixel front camera makes Redmi Note 3 a standard choice for making selfies. Primary camera of Redmi Note 3 can film full HD high quality video, which is only second to 4K.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 has a rather big 5.5 inch display size.
Redmi Note 3 has non-removable Li-Po 4050 mAh battery.
The mobile phone's weight is 164 grams (5.78 oz), it is 150 mm (5.91 in) high, 76 mm (2.99 in) wide and has a 8.7 mm (0.34 in) depth which means that this cell phone is rather thin.
You can purchase Redmi Note 3 in Silver, Gray or Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, January
- Available. Released 2016, February
- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650
- Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72)
- Adreno 510
- 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes - MIUI 8.0
- Non-removable Li-Po 4050 mAh battery
- 150 x 76 x 8.7 mm (5.91 x 2.99 x 0.34 in)
- 164 g (5.78 oz, 0.36 lb)
- Dual SIM
- Silver, Gray, Gold
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM - Standard version 32 GB, 3 GB RAM - High version, Special edition
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Stereo FM radio, recording
- microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Special edition
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 40(2300) - Special edition
- HSPA, LTE