Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 specification and prices
First info about the Redmi Note 3 by Xiaomi appeared on January 2016 and on sale it appeared on February 2016. This phone belongs to the lowest price range: the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 price in USA for now is $186.00. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Boost Mobile, Metro PCS as well as retailers like Wal-Mart, Target.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular OS in the world for today - Android OS. Redmi Note 3 was produced with the already outdated for now Android version: 5.1.1 (Lollipop). It means that the mobile phone owner will be able to run only some old games and apps with this default OS version. The cell phone is equipped with Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72) processor that shows a very high performance. The model runs 2 GB RAM that is a standard amount of memory for normal usage.
This phone has great 16 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this phone will be able to take amazing pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a phone and it will allow the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to let in more light to capture satisfactory quality pictures at night. 5 megapixel front camera makes Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 a typical choice for having selfies. Rear camera of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 can capture full HD high quality video, which is only second to 4K.
The Redmi Note 3 has a rather big 5.5 inch display.
This mobile has non-removable Li-Po 4050 mAh battery.
The Redmi Note 3 weight is 164 grams (5.78 oz), it is 150 mm (5.91 in) high, 76 mm (2.99 in) wide and has a 8.7 mm (0.34 in) depth which means that this cell phone is rather thin.
You can purchase Redmi Note 3 in Silver, Gray or Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, January
- Available. Released 2016, February
- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650
- Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72)
- Adreno 510
- 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes - MIUI 8.0
- Non-removable Li-Po 4050 mAh battery
- 150 x 76 x 8.7 mm (5.91 x 2.99 x 0.34 in)
- 164 g (5.78 oz)
- Dual SIM
- Silver, Gray, Gold
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM - Standard version 32 GB, 3 GB RAM - High version, Special edition
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Stereo FM radio, recording
- microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Special edition
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 40(2300) - Special edition
- HSPA, LTE