Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 specification and prices
The Redmi Note 3 by Xiaomi was announced on January 2016 and the first deals appeared on February 2016. This cell phone belongs to the lowest price range: the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 price in USA for now is $177.17. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless as well as retailers like Wal-Mart, Target.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular OS on the market for now - Android OS. Redmi Note 3 has released with the already out-of-date for today Android version: 5.1.1 (Lollipop). It means that the mobile phone owner will not be able to play the latest games and run the latest apps with the current OS version. The phone has Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72) CPU that shows a very high performance. The model has 2 GB RAM that is an average amount of memory for normal usage.
The Redmi Note 3 has amazing 16 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this cell phone will be able to take high quality photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a not very large aperture for a mobile and it will allow the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to let in more light to get satisfactory quality photos at night. 5 megapixel front camera makes Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 a typical choice for getting selfies. Rear camera of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 can film full HD high definition video, which is only second to 4K.
The phone has a rather big 5.5 inch display size.
This mobile has non-removable Li-Po 4050 mAh battery.
The phone's weight is 164 grams (5.78 oz), it is 150 mm (5.91 in) high, 76 mm (2.99 in) wide and has a 8.7 mm (0.34 in) depth what means that this phone is rather thin.
You can buy Redmi Note 3 in Silver, Gray or Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, January
- Available. Released 2016, February
- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650
- Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72)
- Adreno 510
- 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes - MIUI 8.0
- Non-removable Li-Po 4050 mAh battery
- 150 x 76 x 8.7 mm (5.91 x 2.99 x 0.34 in)
- 164 g (5.78 oz, 0.36 lb)
- Dual SIM
- Silver, Gray, Gold
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM - Standard version 32 GB, 3 GB RAM - High version, Special edition
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Stereo FM radio, recording
- microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Special edition
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 40(2300) - Special edition
- HSPA, LTE
Where to buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 3?
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Redmi Note 3 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Redmi Note 3 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Cheaper alternatives to Xiaomi Redmi Note 3:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 comparisons to the rivals with the same price:
More expensive alternatives to Xiaomi Redmi Note 3:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 videos
Redmi Note 3 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 reviews by users and experts
List of Redmi Note 3 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Redmi Note 3 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Redmi Note 3 it will be very useful too!