LG V10 specification and prices
The first LG V10 deals appeared on October 2015. This phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest LG V10 cost in USA for now is $294.99. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile USA as well as retailers like Target, Wal-Mart.
The cell phone runs on the most popular OS on the market for today - Android OS. V10 was produced with the already out-of-date at the moment Android version: 5.1.1 (Lollipop). It means that the cell phone owner will not be able to play the newest games and run the newest apps with this default OS version. The model is equipped with Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A57) processor which shows a very high performance. The phone runs 4 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
The V10 has amazing 16 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this phone will be able to make amazing pictures and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is a great aperture for a mobile. This allows the LG V10 to capture high quality pictures even when there is little light, for example in dark rooms. Also 1.8 aperture will help in getting the foreground objects sharp and the background blurry. 5 Duo megapixel front camera makes LG V10 an average choice for selfie lovers selfies. It can capture 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the highest resolution that smartphones support for today.
The LG V10 has a rather big 5.7 inch display. This means that most users may experience difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such display size has amazing benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more comfortable to use the display as a viewfinder, better for watching movies and amazing for reading books.
This mobile has removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, which will provide up to 150 hours of standby time and about 18 hours of talk time. It is very good battery life results.
The V10 weight is 192 grams (6.77 oz), it is 159.6 mm (6.28 in) high, 79.3 mm (3.12 in) wide and has a 8.6 mm (0.34 in) depth which means that this model is rather thin.
You can buy V10 in Space Black, Luxe White, Modern Beige, Ocean Blue or Opal Blue colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, October
- Available. Released 2015, October
- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808
- Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A57)
- Adreno 418
- 16 MP, f/1.8, laser autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- 5 MP Duo, f/2.2
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- 1/2.6" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.7 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~515 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 - Secondary display, 160 x 1040 pixels, 2.1 inches
- Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- About 150 h / About 150 h
- About 22 h / About 18 h
- 159.6 x 79.3 x 8.6 mm (6.28 x 3.12 x 0.34 in)
- 192 g (6.77 oz)
- Space Black, Luxe White, Modern Beige, Ocean Blue, Opal Blue
- 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio
- microUSB v2.0 (SlimPort 4K)
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all versions CDMA 800 / 1900 - Verizon
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - H960A, Verizon HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - T-Mobile HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 - AT&T CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - Verizon
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - H960A LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 29(700), 30(2300) - AT&T LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 13(700) - Verizon LTE band 2(1900)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- Class 33
- Class 33