LG V10 specification and prices
The first LG V10 deals appeared on October 2015. This phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest LG V10 price in USA for now is $310.00. The phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Metro PCS, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile as well as retailers like RadioShack, Target.
The phone runs on the most popular OS in the world for now - Android OS. V10 has released with the already old at the moment Android version: 5.1.1 (Lollipop). It means that the phone with this default OS version will not be able to run the newest games and apps. The cell phone is equipped with Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A57) CPU which provides a perfect performance. V10 has 4 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
The V10 has powerful 16 megapixel rear camera. With such camera owner of this phone will be able to take cool photos and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.8. It is a great aperture for a phone. This allows the LG V10 to get high quality photos even when there is little light, for example in dark rooms. Also 1.8 aperture will help in getting the foreground objects sharp and the background blurry. 5 Duo megapixel front camera makes LG V10 a standard choice for getting selfies. V10 can shoot 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the highest resolution that phones support for now.
The mobile phone has a big 5.7 inch display size. It means that most users will experience difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such screen size has great benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more comfortable for making pictures, better for watching movies and amazing for browsing the web.
This model has removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, that will provide up to 150 hours of standby time and about 18 hours of talk time. It is satisfactory battery life results.
The model's weight is 192 grams (6.77 oz), it is 159.6 mm (6.28 in) high, 79.3 mm (3.12 in) wide and has a 8.6 mm (0.34 in) depth which means that this phone is rather thin.
You can purchase V10 in Space Black, Luxe White, Modern Beige, Ocean Blue or Opal Blue colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, October
- Available. Released 2015, October
- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808
- Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A57)
- Adreno 418
- 16 MP, f/1.8, laser autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- 5 MP Duo, f/2.2
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- 1/2.6" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.7 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~515 ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 - Secondary display, 160 x 1040 pixels, 2.1 inches
- Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- About 150 h / About 150 h
- About 22 h / About 18 h
- 159.6 x 79.3 x 8.6 mm (6.28 x 3.12 x 0.34 in)
- 192 g (6.77 oz, 0.42 lb)
- Space Black, Luxe White, Modern Beige, Ocean Blue, Opal Blue
- 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio
- microUSB v2.0 (SlimPort 4K)
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all versions CDMA 800 / 1900 - Verizon
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - H960A, Verizon HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - T-Mobile HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 - AT&T CDMA2000 1xEV-DO - Verizon
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - H960A LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 29(700), 30(2300) - AT&T LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 13(700) - Verizon LTE band 2(1900)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- Class 33
- Class 33