HTC One A9 specification and prices
First info about the One A9 by HTC appeared on September 2015 and the first offers appeared on November 2015. This device belongs to the lowest price range: the HTC One A9 price in USA for today is $189.99. The device is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Boost Mobile, T-Mobile as well as retailers like RadioShack, Wal-Mart.
The device runs on the most popular platform on the market for now - Android OS. One A9 has the late Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow). It means that the device will run all the latest games and apps easily. The model is equipped with Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU that provides a great performance. The model runs 2 GB RAM that is a common amount of memory for normal usage.
This device has powerful 13 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this device will be able to take cool photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a phone and it will allow the HTC One A9 to let in more light to get satisfactory quality photos in dark rooms. 4 megapixel front camera makes HTC One A9 a typical choice for making selfies. Primary camera of HTC One A9 can film full HD high definition video, which image is not so amazing as 4K but is also very bright and clear.
The cell phone has a common 5 inch display. It means that most part of users will not have any difficulties use the cell phone with one hand. Such display size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's more handy to use the screen as a viewfinder , better for watching movies and perfect for browsing the web.
This mobile phone has non-removable Li-Ion 2150 mAh battery, which can guarantee up to 432 hours of standby time, about 16 hours of talk time and up to 60 hours of playing music. It is satisfactory battery life results.
The One A9 weight is 143 grams (5.04 oz), it is 145.8 mm (5.74 in) high, 70.8 mm (2.79 in) wide and has a 7.3 mm (0.29 in) depth which means that this cell phone is thin.
You can purchase One A9 in Carbon Gray, Opal Silver, Topaz Gold, Deep Garnet or Pink colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, September
- Available. Released 2015, November
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617
- Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Adreno 405
- 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 4 MP, f/2.0, 27mm, 1/3" sensor size, 2Âµm pixel size, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.0 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - HTC Sense
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2150 mAh battery
- About 432 h
- About 16 h
- About 60 h
- 145.8 x 70.8 x 7.3 mm (5.74 x 2.79 x 0.29 in)
- 143 g (5.04 oz, 0.32 lb)
- Carbon Gray, Opal Silver, Topaz Gold, Deep Garnet, Pink
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Yes (payments only)
- FM radio
- microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - Americas HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 29(700) - Americas LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - EMEA/ Asia
- HSPA, LTE Cat7 300/100 Mbps