HTC One A9 specification and prices
First info about the One A9 by HTC appeared on September 2015 and the first deals appeared on November 2015. This mobile belongs to the middle price range: the lowest HTC One A9 cost in USA for today is $270.00. The cell phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile USA, Metro PCS as well as retail stores like Target, Wal-Mart.
The cell phone runs on the most popular platform in the world for now - Android OS. One A9 has the late Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow). It means that the cell phone will support all the latest games and apps easily. The mobile phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU that shows a very high performance. It runs 2 GB RAM that is a common amount of memory for normal usage.
This mobile has powerful 13 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this mobile will be able to take high quality photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a cell phone and it will allow the HTC One A9 to let in more light to capture satisfactory quality photos in dark rooms. 4 megapixel front camera makes One A9 a standard choice for selfie lovers selfies. Rear camera of One A9 can capture full HD high definition video, which image is not so awesome as 4K but is also very bright and clear.
The One A9 has an average 5 inch display size. It means that many users will not have any difficulties use the phone with one hand. Such display size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more convenient to use the display as a viewfinder , better for playing games and great for browsing the web.
This model has non-removable Li-Ion 2150 mAh battery, that can guarantee up to 432 hours of standby time, about 16 hours of talk time and up to 60 hours of playing music. It is very good battery life results.
The phone's weight is 143 grams (5.04 oz), it is 145.8 mm (5.74 in) high, 70.8 mm (2.79 in) wide and has a 7.3 mm (0.29 in) depth what means that this phone is thin.
You can buy One A9 in Carbon Gray, Opal Silver, Topaz Gold, Deep Garnet or Pink colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, September
- Available. Released 2015, November
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617
- Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Adreno 405
- 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 4 MP, f/2.0, 27mm, 1/3" sensor size, 2µm pixel size, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 5.0 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - HTC Sense
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2150 mAh battery
- About 432 h
- About 16 h
- About 60 h
- 145.8 x 70.8 x 7.3 mm (5.74 x 2.79 x 0.29 in)
- 143 g (5.04 oz)
- Carbon Gray, Opal Silver, Topaz Gold, Deep Garnet, Pink
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Yes (payments only)
- FM radio
- microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - Americas HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 29(700) - Americas LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - EMEA/ Asia
- HSPA, LTE Cat7 300/100 Mbps