HTC One M8s specification and prices
First info about the One M8s by HTC appeared on April 2015 and on sale it appeared on May 2015. The phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile as well as retail stores like RadioShack, Best Buy.
The phone runs on the most popular platform in the world for today - Android OS. One M8s was produced with the already out-of-date for today Android version: 5.0 (Lollipop). It means that the phone owner will be able to run only some old games and apps with the current OS version. The model has Octa-core (4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU that shows a perfect performance. The model runs 2 GB RAM that is enough for normal usage.
The One M8s has powerful 13 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this model will be able to take high quality pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a not very large aperture for a cell phone and it will allow the HTC One M8s to let in more light to get nice pictures at night. 5 megapixel front camera makes One M8s a common choice for having selfies. Primary camera of One M8s can capture full HD high definition video, which is only second to 4K.
The cell phone has a convenient 5 inch display. It means that a lot of users will not have any difficulties use the mobile phone with one hand. Such screen size has amazing benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's easier to use the screen as a viewfinder , better for watching movies and perfect for browsing the web.
This phone has non-removable Li-Po 2840 mAh battery, that will provide up to 753 hours of standby time and about 20 hours of talk time. It is very good battery life results.
The One M8s weight is 160 grams (5.64 oz), it is 146.4 mm (5.76 in) high, 70.6 mm (2.78 in) wide and has a 9.6 mm (0.38 in) depth what means that this mobile phone is rather thick.
You can buy One M8s in Gunmetal Gray, Glacial Silver or Amber Gold colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2015, April
- Available. Released 2015, May
- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop)
- Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
- Octa-core (4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Adreno 405
- Dual 13 MP + 2MP, f/2.0, 28mm, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 5 MP, f/2.8, 34mm, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.0 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- To be confirmed - HTC Sense UI 7.0
- Non-removable Li-Po 2840 mAh battery
- About 753 h
- About 20 h
- 146.4 x 70.6 x 9.6 mm (5.76 x 2.78 x 0.38 in)
- 160 g (5.64 oz, 0.35 lb)
- Gunmetal Gray, Glacial Silver, Amber Gold
- 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.1, A2DP, aptX
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Yes (market/operator dependent)
- Stereo FM radio, RDS
- microUSB v2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB Host
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - EMEA HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - Germany
- LTE band 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - EMEA
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps