Xiaomi Mi Note 2 specification and prices
First info about the Mi Note 2 by Xiaomi appeared on October 2016 and on sale it appeared on November 2016. This mobile phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Xiaomi Mi Note 2 price in USA for today is $209.98. The phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Boost Mobile, Sprint, Metro PCS as well as retailers like RadioShack, Best Buy.
The phone runs on the most popular platform on the market for now - Android OS. Mi Note 2 has the late Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow). It means that the phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The phone is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU that shows a very high performance. It runs 6 GB RAM that is a big amount of memory.
This mobile phone has powerful 22.5 megapixel primary camera. It will produce amazing photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a not very large aperture for a mobile and it will allow the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 to let in more light to capture good photos in dark rooms. Its 8 megapixel front camera is perfect for making excellent selfies. Mi Note 2 can shoot 4K high definition video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that mobile phones support for now.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 2 has a rather big 5.7 inch display. It means that most users may experience difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such screen size has cool benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's easier to use the display as a viewfinder, better for watching movies and amazing for quick typing.
This mobile has non-removable Li-Ion 4070 mAh battery.
The model's weight is 166 grams (5.86 oz), it is 156.2 mm (6.15 in) high, 77.3 mm (3.04 in) wide and has a 7.6 mm (0.30 in) depth which means that this cell phone is thin.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, October
- Available. Released 2016, November
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
- Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 22.5 MP, f/2.0, EIS (gyro), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- 1/2.6" sensor size, 1 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.7 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~386 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- To be confirmed - MIUI 8.0
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4070 mAh battery
- 156.2 x 77.3 x 7.6 mm (6.15 x 3.04 x 0.30 in)
- 166 g (5.86 oz, 0.37 lb)
- Dual SIM
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps