Xiaomi Mi Note 2 specification and prices
First info about the Mi Note 2 by Xiaomi appeared on October 2016 and on sale it appeared on November 2016. This mobile phone belongs to the lowest price range: the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 price in USA for now is $186.00. The device is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Metro PCS, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile as well as retailers like Target, RadioShack.
The device runs on the most popular operating system on the market for today - Android OS. Mi Note 2 has the late Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow). It means that the device will support all the newest games and apps easily. The phone has Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU that provides an outstanding performance. It runs 6 GB RAM that is a big amount of memory.
The Mi Note 2 has great 22.5 megapixel rear camera. It will make amazing photos and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a mobile phone and it will allow the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 to let in more light to get nice photos at night. Mi Note 2 8 megapixel front camera is perfect for selfie lovers. Mi Note 2 can shoot 4K high quality video with its rear camera. 4K is the best resolution that cell phones support for today.
The mobile phone has a big 5.7 inch display. It means that many users will have some difficulties using the phone with one hand. Such screen size has great benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more convenient for making photos, better for video chatting and perfect for browsing the web.
Mi Note 2 has non-removable Li-Ion 4070 mAh battery.
The cell phone's weight is 166 grams (5.86 oz), it is 156.2 mm (6.15 in) high, 77.3 mm (3.04 in) wide and has a 7.6 mm (0.30 in) depth which means that this model is thin.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, October
- Available. Released 2016, November
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
- Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 22.5 MP, f/2.0, EIS (gyro), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- 1/2.6" sensor size, 1 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.7 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~386 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- To be confirmed - MIUI 8.0
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4070 mAh battery
- 156.2 x 77.3 x 7.6 mm (6.15 x 3.04 x 0.30 in)
- 166 g (5.86 oz)
- Dual SIM
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps