Xiaomi Mi Note 2 specification and prices
First information about the Mi Note 2 by Xiaomi appeared on October 2016 and on sale it appeared on November 2016. This mobile phone belongs to the lowest price range: the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 price in USA for today is $168.98. The device is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless, Metro PCS as well as retail stores like RadioShack, Target.
The device runs on the most popular platform in the world for now - Android OS. Mi Note 2 has the new Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow). It means that the device owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The mobile phone is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) processor that shows a great performance. The phone has 6 GB RAM that is a big amount of memory.
This mobile phone has amazing 22.5 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this mobile phone will be able to make amazing pictures and videos. The camera has aperture size 2. It is a rather large aperture for a smartphone and it will allow the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 to let in more light to make nice pictures in dark rooms. Its 8 megapixel front camera is perfect for having amazing selfies. It can film 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the best resolution that smartphones support for now.
The mobile phone has a rather big 5.7 inch display. This means that most users will experience difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such display size has amazing benefits in compare to the smaller display: it's more comfortable for taking photos, better for watching movies and great for quick typing.
Mi Note 2 has non-removable Li-Ion 4070 mAh battery.
The phone's weight is 166 grams (5.86 oz), it is 156.2 mm (6.15 in) high, 77.3 mm (3.04 in) wide and has a 7.6 mm (0.30 in) depth which means that this phone is thin.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, October
- Available. Released 2016, November
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
- Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 22.5 MP, f/2.0, EIS (gyro), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- 1/2.6" sensor size, 1 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.7 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~386 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- To be confirmed - MIUI 8.0
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4070 mAh battery
- 156.2 x 77.3 x 7.6 mm (6.15 x 3.04 x 0.30 in)
- 166 g (5.86 oz, 0.37 lb)
- Dual SIM
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps
Where to buy Xiaomi Mi Note 2?
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Xiaomi Mi Note 2. Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Mi Note 2 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Mi Note 2 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Cheaper alternatives to Xiaomi Mi Note 2:
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 comparisons to the rivals with the same price:
More expensive alternatives to Xiaomi Mi Note 2:
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 videos
Mi Note 2 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 reviews by users and experts
List of Mi Note 2 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Mi Note 2 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Mi Note 2 it will be very useful too!