Oppo R9s specification and prices
The first Oppo R9s offers appeared on October 2016. This phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Oppo R9s cost in USA for now is $389.35. The phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Metro PCS, Virgin Mobile USA as well as retail stores like Best Buy, Wal-Mart.
The phone runs on the most popular platform in the world for today - Android OS. R9s has the new Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the phone will support all the latest games and apps easily. The phone is equipped with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU which shows an outstanding performance. The model has 4 GB RAM which is a great amount of memory.
This phone has powerful 16 megapixel rear camera. It will make great pictures and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.7. It is a very large aperture for a phone. This allows the Oppo R9s to get great pictures even when there is little light, for example at night. Also so large aperture will help in getting the foreground objects sharp and the background blurry. Its 16 megapixel front camera is perfect for making high quality selfies. It can capture 4K high definition video with its primary camera. 4K is the best resolution that mobile phones support for today.
The Oppo R9s has a rather big 5.5 inch display size. This means that most part of users may have some difficulties using the phone with one hand. Such display size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's more convenient for making photos, better for playing games and perfect for reading books.
This mobile has non-removable Li-Po 3010 mAh battery.
The R9s weight is 145 grams (5.11 oz), it is 153 mm (6.02 in) high, 74.3 mm (2.93 in) wide and has a 6.6 mm (0.26 in) depth which means that this mobile phone is thin.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, October
- Available. Released 2016, October
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 506
- 16 MP, f/1.7, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 16 MP, f/2.0
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- 1/2.8" sensor size, 1.12µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorrila Glass 5
- Non-removable Li-Po 3010 mAh battery
- 153 x 74.3 x 6.6 mm (6.02 x 2.93 x 0.26 in)
- 145 g (5.11 oz)
- Dual SIM
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS
- microUSB v2.0
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO & TD-SCDMA
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps