Oppo R9s specification and prices
The first Oppo R9s deals appeared on October 2016. This cell phone belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Oppo R9s cost in USA for now is $499.00. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Sprint as well as retail stores like Best Buy, RadioShack.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular OS in the world for today - Android OS. R9s has the late Android version: 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It means that the mobile phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The cell phone has Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor which shows a great performance. The cell phone has 4 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
This cell phone has great 16 megapixel primary camera. With such camera owner of this cell phone will be able to take amazing photos and videos. The camera's aperture size is 1.7. It is a very large aperture for a mobile phone. This allows the Oppo R9s to capture great photos even when there is not enough light, for example at night. Also so large aperture will help to capture fast action shots. Its 16 megapixel front camera is perfect for selfie lovers. R9s can shoot 4K high definition video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that mobile phones support for today.
The R9s has a big 5.5 inch display size. It means that most part of users may have some difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such screen size has significant benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more comfortable for taking pictures, better for watching movies and perfect for quick typing.
R9s has non-removable Li-Po 3010 mAh battery.
The model's weight is 145 grams (5.11 oz), it is 153 mm (6.02 in) high, 74.3 mm (2.93 in) wide and has a 6.6 mm (0.26 in) depth what means that this cell phone is thin.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2016, October
- Available. Released 2016, October
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 506
- 16 MP, f/1.7, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 16 MP, f/2.0
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- 1/2.8" sensor size, 1.12Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorrila Glass 5
- Non-removable Li-Po 3010 mAh battery
- 153 x 74.3 x 6.6 mm (6.02 x 2.93 x 0.26 in)
- 145 g (5.11 oz, 0.32 lb)
- Dual SIM
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP
- Yes, with A-GPS
- microUSB v2.0
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO & TD-SCDMA
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps